Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Workers

View as Grid List
Sort by

Church of St Matthew, Cockington, Devon: group portrait of the builders of the church with the Nave roof bosses prior to their installation

RIBA30236
NOTES: The nave was opened and dedicated on July 1st 1896. The completed building was dedicated by the Bishop of Exeter on 1st January 1904.

Conran factory and warehouse, Thetford, Norfolk

RIBA30856
Bennett, Sir Hubert (1909-2000)
NOTES: The Conran Design Group was responsible for the design and production of the flat-pack furniture produced at the factory executed by Sir Hubert Bennett to Terence Conran's specifications.

Conran factory and warehouse, Thetford, Norfolk

RIBA30857
Bennett, Sir Hubert (1909-2000)
NOTES: The Conran Design Group was responsible for the design and production of the flat-pack furniture produced at the factory executed by Sir Hubert Bennett to Terence Conran's specifications.

New Council House (Guildhall), Old Market Square, Salisbury: perspective view with a market taking place

RIBA31365
Taylor, Sir Robert (1714-1788)
NOTES: The 'New Council House' was designed by Sir Robert Taylor and completed in 1795 following the destruction of the previous 'Old Council House' in 1780.

Conwy Tubular Bridge under construction, Conwy, Gwynned: perspective view with part of Conwy Castle seen in the background

RIBA31513
Stephenson, Robert (1803-1859)
NOTES: Conwy Tubular Bridge was designed by Robert Stephenson to serve the Chester to Holyhead Railway.

Worsley New Hall, near Manchester, seat of the Earl of Ellesmere: perspective view of the house and grounds with stonemasons shown constructing garden terracing

RIBA32100
Blore, Edward (1787-1879)
NOTES: See RIBA83604 for a less coloured, slightly different state of this print.

Study of a carving depicting workers harvesting grain from the chancel stalls of a church in Huntingdonshire (Cambridgeshire)

RIBA32475
NOTES: This image is from a volume of drawings (entitled Vol I) by various designers produced for or presented to the Quarto Imperial Club, London, between 1889 and 1891.

Aquatic Park Bathouse Building, Maritime Museum, 900 Beach Street, San Francisco

RIBA33315
NOTES: The Bathouse building, the focal point of the Aquatic National Historic Landmark District, was built in 1939 as a joint project of the City of San Francisco and the New Deal Works Progress Administration. It opened as the San Francisco Martime Museum in 1951 and closed for essential repairs in 2006-2009.
)
CLOSE