Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Water

View as Grid List
Sort by

David Mellor shop, Shad Thames, Docklands, London

RIBA159145
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA146853 for a black and white version of this image.

David Mellor shop, Shad Thames, Docklands, London

RIBA159146
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA146854 for a black and white version of this image.

David Mellor shop, Shad Thames, Docklands, London

RIBA159147
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA146855 for a black and white version of this image.

David Mellor shop, Shad Thames, Docklands, London

RIBA159148
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA146856 for a black and white version of this image.

David Mellor shop, Shad Thames, Docklands, London: the steel stairase

RIBA159149
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA121597 for a black and white version of this image.

David Mellor shop, Shad Thames, Docklands, London: the office space

RIBA159150
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA146857 for a black and white version of this image.

David Mellor shop, Shad Thames, Docklands, London

RIBA159151
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA146858 for a black and white version of this image.

David Mellor shop, Shad Thames, Docklands, London: the entrance and steps

RIBA159152
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA146859 for a black and white version of this image.

David Mellor shop, Shad Thames, Docklands, London: detail of the junction with the concrete and steel frame on the facade

RIBA159153
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA121599 for a black and white version of this image.

David Mellor shop, Shad Thames, Docklands, London

RIBA159154
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA146861 for a black and white version of this image.

David Mellor shop, Shad Thames, Docklands, London

RIBA159155
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA146862 for a black and white version of this image.

Law Courts, Gothenburg, seen from the canal

RIBA159225
Asplund, Erik Gunnar (1885-1940)
NOTES: The original law courts were built in 1672 by Nicodemus Tessin, but were rebuilt after a fire in 1732. In 1814-1817 an upper storey was added and the facade reworked by C. W. Carlberg. Later in the 19th century wings were added to the north and west, creating a central courtyard and the adjacent Commandant's House was taken over in1880 for use as offices. Asplund won a competition to redesign the courts in 1913, which was finally completed in 1937. See RIBA132237 for a black and white version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE