Hampshire County Council. County Architects Department
NOTES: The original college was built in 1962, designed by Richard Sheppard, Robson & Partners. This workshop is part of new phase of building, which will include a new teaching block and library. See RIBA133552 for a black and white version of this image.
NOTES: The original law courts were built in 1672 by Nicodemus Tessin, but were rebuilt after a fire in 1732. In 1814-1817 an upper storey was added and the facade reworked by C. W. Carlberg. Later in the 19th century wings were added to the north and west, creating a central courtyard and the adjacent Commandant's House was taken over in1880 for use as offices. Asplund won a competition to redesign the courts in 1913, which was finally completed in 1937. See RIBA132252 for a black and white version of this image.
NOTES: This was a refurbishment of a Mark 1, Second Consortium of Local Authorites (SCOLA) schools, built in the 1960s by Hampshire County Council. The refurbishment centered round the replacing, recladding and insulating much of the original fabric. See RIBA133114 for a black and white version of this image.