Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Villages

View as Grid List
Sort by

Houses, New Earswick

RIBA91615
Parker & Unwin
NOTES: New Earswick was a model village three miles from York, founded by Joseph Rowntree in 1901. The architects were Barry Parker and Raymond Unwin, who were responsible for designing many of the houses on the estate. Later architects included Louis de Soissons who prepared designs for an extension to the village in 1949 and was retained as a consultant in the post-war period.

Folk Hall, New Earswick

RIBA91616
Parker & Unwin
NOTES: New Earswick was a model village three miles from York, founded by Joseph Rowntree in 1901. The architects were Barry Parker and Raymond Unwin, who were responsible for designing many of the houses on the estate. Later architects included Louis de Soissons who prepared designs for an extension to the village in 1949 and was retained as a consultant in the post-war period.

Folk Hall, New Earswick

RIBA91617
Parker & Unwin
NOTES: New Earswick was a model village three miles from York, founded by Joseph Rowntree in 1901. The architects were Barry Parker and Raymond Unwin, who were responsible for designing many of the houses on the estate. Later architects included Louis de Soissons who prepared designs for an extension to the village in 1949 and was retained as a consultant in the post-war period.

Housing, New Earswick

RIBA91618
Parker & Unwin
NOTES: New Earswick was a model village three miles from York, founded by Joseph Rowntree in 1901. The architects were Barry Parker and Raymond Unwin, who were responsible for designing many of the houses on the estate. Later architects included Louis de Soissons who prepared designs for an extension to the village in 1949 and was retained as a consultant in the post-war period.

Housing, New Earswick

RIBA91619
Parker & Unwin
NOTES: New Earswick was a model village three miles from York, founded by Joseph Rowntree in 1901. The architects were Barry Parker and Raymond Unwin, who were responsible for designing many of the houses on the estate. Later architects included Louis de Soissons who prepared designs for an extension to the village in 1949 and was retained as a consultant in the post-war period.

Poplar Grove, New Earswick

RIBA91620
Parker & Unwin
NOTES: New Earswick was a model village three miles from York, founded by Joseph Rowntree in 1901. The architects were Barry Parker and Raymond Unwin, who were responsible for designing many of the houses on the estate. Later architects included Louis de Soissons who prepared designs for an extension to the village in 1949 and was retained as a consultant in the post-war period.

Poplar Grove, New Earswick

RIBA91621
Parker & Unwin
NOTES: New Earswick was a model village three miles from York, founded by Joseph Rowntree in 1901. The architects were Barry Parker and Raymond Unwin, who were responsible for designing many of the houses on the estate. Later architects included Louis de Soissons who prepared designs for an extension to the village in 1949 and was retained as a consultant in the post-war period.

Poplar Grove, New Earswick

RIBA91622
Parker & Unwin
NOTES: New Earswick was a model village three miles from York, founded by Joseph Rowntree in 1901. The architects were Barry Parker and Raymond Unwin, who were responsible for designing many of the houses on the estate. Later architects included Louis de Soissons who prepared designs for an extension to the village in 1949 and was retained as a consultant in the post-war period.

Housing, New Earswick

RIBA91623
Parker & Unwin
NOTES: New Earswick was a model village three miles from York, founded by Joseph Rowntree in 1901. The architects were Barry Parker and Raymond Unwin, who were responsible for designing many of the houses on the estate. Later architects included Louis de Soissons who prepared designs for an extension to the village in 1949 and was retained as a consultant in the post-war period.

Housing, New Earswick

RIBA91624
Parker & Unwin
NOTES: New Earswick was a model village three miles from York, founded by Joseph Rowntree in 1901. The architects were Barry Parker and Raymond Unwin, who were responsible for designing many of the houses on the estate. Later architects included Louis de Soissons who prepared designs for an extension to the village in 1949 and was retained as a consultant in the post-war period.
Close
)
CLOSE