Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Transport

View as Grid List
Sort by

Paddington Station, London: detail of the offices

RIBA157814
Brunel, Isambard Kingdom (1806-1859)
NOTES: Isambard Kingdom Brunel, engineer of the Great Western Railway, designed this London terminus for the railway company with the assistance of the architect, Sir Matthew Digby Wyatt. See RIBA119939 for a black and white version of this image.

Paddington Station, London: looking towards the bays of the office building

RIBA157815
Brunel, Isambard Kingdom (1806-1859)
NOTES: Isambard Kingdom Brunel, engineer of the Great Western Railway, designed this London terminus for the railway company with the assistance of the architect, Sir Matthew Digby Wyatt. See RIBA119948 for a black and white version of this image.

Paddington Station, London: the train shed

RIBA157816
Brunel, Isambard Kingdom (1806-1859)
NOTES: Isambard Kingdom Brunel, engineer of the Great Western Railway, designed this London terminus for the railway company with the assistance of the architect, Sir Matthew Digby Wyatt. See RIBA119949 for a black and white version of this image.

Paddington Station, London: the train shed

RIBA157817
Brunel, Isambard Kingdom (1806-1859)
NOTES: Isambard Kingdom Brunel, engineer of the Great Western Railway, designed this London terminus for the railway company with the assistance of the architect, Sir Matthew Digby Wyatt. See RIBA119951 for a black and white version of this image.

Place de Stalingrad, Paris, seen from the Canal St Martin

RIBA158005
Ledoux, Claude-Nicolas (1736-1806)
NOTES: See RIBA134914 for a black and white version of this image.

Place de Stalingrad, Paris: columns by Formige re-erected on the sides of canal which flows north-west from the Bassin

RIBA158007
Formige, Jean-Camille (1845-1926)
NOTES: See RIBA134916 for a black and white version of this image.

Bassin de La Villette, Paris, with Ledoux's Rotunde de La Villette in the distance

RIBA158010
Ledoux, Claude-Nicolas (1736-1806)
NOTES: See RIBA134919 for a black and white version of this image.

Courts of Justice, Truro: the courthouse seen from the visitors' car park

RIBA158063
Evans & Shalev
NOTES: See RIBA134244 for a black and white version of this image.

Courts of Justice, Truro: the courthouse seen from the visitors' car park

RIBA158068
Evans & Shalev
NOTES: See RIBA134265 for a black and white version of this image.

Beechwood Lodge, Basingstoke, Hampshire: the car parking area

RIBA158308
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: See RIBA79735 for a black and white version of this image.

Bedfont Lakes, East Bedfont, Hounslow, London: the car park

RIBA158991
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: This office block is part of a business park developed from 1990, with a master plan by Michael Hopkins & Partners. See RIBA147440 for a black and white version of this image.

Folly Farm, Sulhamstead, Berkshire: the Dutch canal

RIBA159775
Lutyens, Sir Edwin Landseer (1869-1944)
NOTES: Folly Farm was a 17th century farmhouse, which was extended twice by Lutyens in the early 20th century. First, shortly after 1906 by the new owner H.H. Cochrane, who employed Lutyens to enlarge the house for him, and produced a relatively small, dolls-house-like extension in a late 17th century style. He also (with the help of Jekyll), laid out the first phase of the garden in a simple manner, adjacent to the east and south fronts. In 1912 the house was bought by Zachary Merton who also employed Lutyens to extend the house to the west in his `Surrey style'. At the same time a parterre garden was created and a Dutch canal replaced previous tennis courts, with planting advice from Jekyll.
Categories
Close
)
CLOSE