Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Transport

View as Grid List
Sort by

Euston Station, Euston Square, London: the war memorial outside the station

RIBA150431
Moorcroft, R. L.
NOTES: The station was begun in 1962, the passenger hall was built 1968-1969. The war memorial is 1921 by Reginald Wynn Owen. See RIBA150438 for a colour version of this image.

Euston Station, Euston Square, London: the main concourse

RIBA150432
Moorcroft, R. L.
NOTES: The station was begun in 1962, the passenger hall was built 1968-1969.

Euston Station, Euston Square, London

RIBA150433
Moorcroft, R. L.
NOTES: The station was begun in 1962, the passenger hall was built 1968-1969.

Euston Station, Euston Square, London: the approach from one of the lodges by Philip Hardwick

RIBA150434
Moorcroft, R. L.
NOTES: The station was begun in 1962, the passenger hall was built 1968-1969. The lodge is from the original station by Hardwick, completed in 1838.

Euston Station, Euston Square, London: the main concourse

RIBA150435
Moorcroft, R. L.
NOTES: The station was begun in 1962, the passenger hall was built 1968-1969. See RIBA150428 for a colour version of this image.

Euston Station, Euston Square, London: the main concourse looking towards the departure boards

RIBA150436
Moorcroft, R. L.
NOTES: The station was begun in 1962, the passenger hall was built 1968-1969.

Euston Station, Euston Square, London: the main entrance with statue of Sir Robert Stephenson on the right

RIBA150437
Moorcroft, R. L.
NOTES: The station was begun in 1962, the passenger hall was built 1968-1969. See RIBA150429 for a black and white version of this image.

Euston Station, Euston Square, London: the war memorial outside the station

RIBA150438
Moorcroft, R. L.
NOTES: The station was begun in 1962, the passenger hall was built 1968-1969. The war memorial is 1921 by Reginald Wynn Owen. See RIBA150431 for a black and white version of this image.

Folly Farm, Sulhamstead, Berkshire: the Dutch canal

RIBA150439
Lutyens, Sir Edwin Landseer (1869-1944)
NOTES: Folly Farm was a 17th century farmhouse, which was extended twice by Lutyens in the early 20th century. First, shortly after 1906 by the new owner H.H. Cochrane, who employed Lutyens to enlarge the house for him, and produced a relatively small, dolls-house-like extension in a late 17th century style. He also (with the help of Jekyll), laid out the first phase of the garden in a simple manner, adjacent to the east and south fronts. In 1912 the house was bought by Zachary Merton who also employed Lutyens to extend the house to the west in his `Surrey style'. At the same time a parterre garden was created and a Dutch canal replaced previous tennis courts, with planting advice from Jekyll. See RIBA161455 for a colour version of this image.

Folly Farm, Sulhamstead, Berkshire: detail of the Dutch canal

RIBA150446
Lutyens, Sir Edwin Landseer (1869-1944)
NOTES: Folly Farm was a 17th century farmhouse, which was extended twice by Lutyens in the early 20th century. First, shortly after 1906 by the new owner H.H. Cochrane, who employed Lutyens to enlarge the house for him, and produced a relatively small, dolls-house-like extension in a late 17th century style. He also (with the help of Jekyll), laid out the first phase of the garden in a simple manner, adjacent to the east and south fronts. In 1912 the house was bought by Zachary Merton who also employed Lutyens to extend the house to the west in his `Surrey style'. At the same time a parterre garden was created and a Dutch canal replaced previous tennis courts, with planting advice from Jekyll.

Stansted Airport, Stansted: the east elevation

RIBA154910
Foster Associates
NOTES: See RIBA146729 for a black and white version of this image.

Stansted Airport, Stansted: the service road and entrance on the east elevation

RIBA154911
Foster Associates
NOTES: See RIBA146730 for a black and white version of this image.
Categories
Close
)
CLOSE