NOTES: This is one of the images taken for 'Manplan 2: Society is its contacts (travel and communication)' in Architectural Review, vol. 146, 1969 Oct. This modern complex of buildings replaced the original Euston Station, designed by Philip Hardwick, which opened in 1837 and was demolished in 1961-1962.
NOTES: The interior of this Pullman car was remodelled as the Trianon Bar for the re-introduction of the Golden Arrow in 1946. The designer was Richard Levin, employed by Bakelite Ltd. and this was the first all-plastic refreshment car to run on Britain's railways It featured Warerite plastic laminates in colours of pink, cream and grey prior to the fitting of the decorative wall panels. .