NOTES: The Old Town Hall was built as Liverpool's Exchange by John Wood the Elder in 1749-1754. James Wyatt designed extensions, notably the round dome which replaced Wood's square one in 1802. The building was gutted by fire in 1795 and was reconstructed within the surviving shell under the supervision of John Foster. The portico was added by Foster in 1811.
NOTES: This castle was built as the stronghold of the Grimaldi family in 1608. It became the townhall of Antibes in 1702 and the Grimaldi Museum in 1935. Briefly the home of Pablo Picasso, it became the first museum dedicated to the artist in 1966, and was renamed the Picasso Museum.