Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Town halls

View as Grid List
Sort by

Grammar school (former) with the council offices behind, Market Harborough

RIBA115731
Slater & Carpenter
NOTES: The former grammar school, founded in 1607 and built in 1614, with an open ground floor intended to serve as a market space. The bell-turret, brick stairtower and pargeted plasterwork date from a restoration of 1868 by Slater & Carpenter. The building was restored again in 1977 by A. Drew-Edwards.

Council Offices, Library and Museum, Adam and Eve Street, Market Harborough

RIBA115732
Pick Everard Keay & Gimson
NOTES: The Council Offices, Library and Museum was created out of the former Symington corset factory. Originally built in 1889 by Everard & Pick, it is distinguished by by its tall gables with arched windows and a tower. It was extended in 1894 and 1926 by the same architects and converted to its present use by Pick, Everard, Keay & Gimson in 1981.

Council Offices, Library and Museum, Adam and Eve Street, Market Harborough

RIBA115733
Pick Everard Keay & Gimson
NOTES: The Council Offices, Library and Museum was created out of the former Symington corset factory. Originally built in 1889 by Everard & Pick, it is distinguished by by its tall gables with arched windows and a tower. It was extended in 1894 and 1926 by the same architects and converted to its present use by Pick, Everard, Keay & Gimson in 1981. See RIBA115742 for a colour version of this image.

Council Offices, Library and Museum, Adam and Eve Street, Market Harborough

RIBA115734
Pick Everard Keay & Gimson
NOTES: The Council Offices, Library and Museum was created out of the former Symington corset factory. Originally built in 1889 by Everard & Pick, it is distinguished by by its tall gables with arched windows and a tower. It was extended in 1894 and 1926 by the same architects and converted to its present use by Pick, Everard, Keay & Gimson in 1981.

Council Offices, Library and Museum, Adam and Eve Street, Market Harborough

RIBA115735
Pick Everard Keay & Gimson
NOTES: The Council Offices, Library and Museum was created out of the former Symington corset factory. Originally built in 1889 by Everard & Pick, it is distinguished by by its tall gables with arched windows and a tower. It was extended in 1894 and 1926 by the same architects and converted to its present use by Pick, Everard, Keay & Gimson in 1981.

Council Offices, Library and Museum, Adam and Eve Street, Market Harborough

RIBA115736
Pick Everard Keay & Gimson
NOTES: The Council Offices, Library and Museum was created out of the former Symington corset factory. Originally built in 1889 by Everard & Pick, it is distinguished by by its tall gables with arched windows and a tower. It was extended in 1894 and 1926 by the same architects and converted to its present use by Pick, Everard, Keay & Gimson in 1981.

Council Offices, Library and Museum, Adam and Eve Street, Market Harborough: the old entrance hall

RIBA115737
Pick Everard Keay & Gimson
NOTES: The Council Offices, Library and Museum was created out of the former Symington corset factory. Originally built in 1889 by Everard & Pick, it is distinguished by by its tall gables with arched windows and a tower. It was extended in 1894 and 1926 by the same architects and converted to its present use by Pick, Everard, Keay & Gimson in 1981.

Council Offices, Library and Museum, Adam and Eve Street, Market Harborough: the main committee room

RIBA115738
Pick Everard Keay & Gimson
NOTES: The Council Offices, Library and Museum was created out of the former Symington corset factory. Originally built in 1889 by Everard & Pick, it is distinguished by by its tall gables with arched windows and a tower. It was extended in 1894 and 1926 by the same architects and converted to its present use by Pick, Everard, Keay & Gimson in 1981. See RIBA115743 for a colour version of this image.

Council Offices, Library and Museum, Adam and Eve Street, Market Harborough: the main committee room

RIBA115739
Pick Everard Keay & Gimson
NOTES: The Council Offices, Library and Museum was created out of the former Symington corset factory. Originally built in 1889 by Everard & Pick, it is distinguished by by its tall gables with arched windows and a tower. It was extended in 1894 and 1926 by the same architects and converted to its present use by Pick, Everard, Keay & Gimson in 1981. See RIBA115744 for a colour version of this image.

Council Offices, Library and Museum, Adam and Eve Street, Market Harborough

RIBA115740
Pick Everard Keay & Gimson
NOTES: The Council Offices, Library and Museum was created out of the former Symington corset factory. Originally built in 1889 by Everard & Pick, it is distinguished by by its tall gables with arched windows and a tower. It was extended in 1894 and 1926 by the same architects and converted to its present use by Pick, Everard, Keay & Gimson in 1981. See RIBA115745 for a colour version of this image.

Council Offices, Library and Museum, Adam and Eve Street, Market Harborough, with the church of St Dionysius behind

RIBA115741
Pick Everard Keay & Gimson
NOTES: The Council Offices, Library and Museum was created out of the former Symington corset factory. Originally built in 1889 by Everard & Pick, it is distinguished by by its tall gables with arched windows and a tower. It was extended in 1894 and 1926 by the same architects and converted to its present use by Pick, Everard, Keay & Gimson in 1981. See RIBA115725 for a black and white version of this image.

Council Offices, Library and Museum, Adam and Eve Street, Market Harborough

RIBA115742
Pick Everard Keay & Gimson
NOTES: The Council Offices, Library and Museum was created out of the former Symington corset factory. Originally built in 1889 by Everard & Pick, it is distinguished by by its tall gables with arched windows and a tower. It was extended in 1894 and 1926 by the same architects and converted to its present use by Pick, Everard, Keay & Gimson in 1981. See RIBA115733 for a black and white version of this image.
)
CLOSE