Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Towers

View as Grid List
Sort by

St Andrew's Church, Roker, Sunderland: the east end and tower

RIBA149143
Prior, Edward Schroeder (1852-1932)
NOTES: The church was designed by E. S. Prior and A. Randall Wells, who had been Lethaby's Clerk of Works at Brockhampton (1904). Many of the fixtures and fittings are by Ernest Gimson, notably the oak panelled chancel and the oak choir stalls. See RIBA149156 for a colour version of this image.

St Andrew's Church, Roker, Sunderland: the east end and tower

RIBA149144
Prior, Edward Schroeder (1852-1932)
NOTES: The church was designed by E. S. Prior and A. Randall Wells, who had been Lethaby's Clerk of Works at Brockhampton (1904). Many of the fixtures and fittings are by Ernest Gimson, notably the oak panelled chancel and the oak choir stalls. See RIBA149157 for a colour version of this image.

St Andrew's Church, Roker, Sunderland

RIBA149145
Prior, Edward Schroeder (1852-1932)
NOTES: The church was designed by E. S. Prior and A. Randall Wells, who had been Lethaby's Clerk of Works at Brockhampton (1904). Many of the fixtures and fittings are by Ernest Gimson, notably the oak panelled chancel and the oak choir stalls. See RIBA149158 for a colour version of this image.

St Andrew's Church, Roker, Sunderland: the east end and tower

RIBA149156
Prior, Edward Schroeder (1852-1932)
NOTES: The church was designed by E. S. Prior and A. Randall Wells, who had been Lethaby's Clerk of Works at Brockhampton (1904). Many of the fixtures and fittings are by Ernest Gimson, notably the oak panelled chancel and the oak choir stalls. See RIBA149143 for a black and white version of this image.

St Andrew's Church, Roker, Sunderland: the east end and tower

RIBA149157
Prior, Edward Schroeder (1852-1932)
NOTES: The church was designed by E. S. Prior and A. Randall Wells, who had been Lethaby's Clerk of Works at Brockhampton (1904). Many of the fixtures and fittings are by Ernest Gimson, notably the oak panelled chancel and the oak choir stalls. See RIBA149144 for a black and white version of this image.

St Andrew's Church, Roker, Sunderland

RIBA149158
Prior, Edward Schroeder (1852-1932)
NOTES: The church was designed by E. S. Prior and A. Randall Wells, who had been Lethaby's Clerk of Works at Brockhampton (1904). Many of the fixtures and fittings are by Ernest Gimson, notably the oak panelled chancel and the oak choir stalls. See RIBA149145 for a black and white version of this image.

St Augustine's Church, Kilburn, London

RIBA149166
Pearson, John Loughborough (1817-1897)
NOTES: The spire was completed in 1898 and reaches the height of 77 metres (254 ft).

Channel 4 headquarters, Horseferry Road, London: the lift tower

RIBA149233
Richard Rogers Partnership
NOTES: See RIBA155782 for a colour version of this image.

Hensol Castle, Pendoylan, Glamorgan: the porte cochere on the south front

RIBA149337
Brandon, David (1813-1897)
NOTES: The castle possibly began in 1735, when the owner William Talbot M.P. later second Baron Talbot of Hensol added the east and west wings in a very early Gothic Revival style. The south front seen here was remodelled between 1790-1815 by the second owner Samuel Richardson. In the 1840s, the castle was remodelled again by T. H. Wyatt and David Brandson for Rowland Fothergill who acquired the castle in 1838.

Hensol Castle, Pendoylan, Glamorgan: the south front with the earlier west wing on the left

RIBA149338
Brandon, David (1813-1897)
NOTES: The castle possibly began in 1735, when the owner William Talbot M.P. later second Baron Talbot of Hensol added the east and west wings in a very early Gothic Revival style. The south front seen here was remodelled between 1790-1815 by the second owner Samuel Richardson. In the 1840s, the castle was remodelled again by T. H. Wyatt and David Brandson for Rowland Fothergill who acquired the castle in 1838.

Hensol Castle, Pendoylan, Glamorgan: detail of the porte cochere and central tower on the south front

RIBA149339
Brandon, David (1813-1897)
NOTES: The castle possibly began in 1735, when the owner William Talbot M.P. later second Baron Talbot of Hensol added the east and west wings in a very early Gothic Revival style. The south front seen here was remodelled between 1790-1815 by the second owner Samuel Richardson. In the 1840s, the castle was remodelled again by T. H. Wyatt and David Brandson for Rowland Fothergill who acquired the castle in 1838.

St Andrew's Church, Roker, Sunderland, seen from the north-east

RIBA150030
Prior, Edward Schroeder (1852-1932)
NOTES: The church was designed by E. S. Prior and A. Randall Wells, who had been Lethaby's Clerk of Works at Brockhampton (1904). Many of the fixtures and fittings are by Ernest Gimson, notably the oak panelled chancel and the oak choir stalls. See RIBA155500 for a colour version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE