Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Towers

View as Grid List
Sort by

St Andrew's Church, Sutton-in-the-Isle, Cambridgeshire, seen from the High Street

RIBA138468
NOTES: The church was begun by Bishop Barnet (1366-1373) and continued by Bishop Arundel (1374-1388). The tower was added in the 15th century, its design based on the Ely Octagon.

Station Road, Sutton-in-the-Isle, Cambridgeshire: looking west with the tower of St Andrew's Church in the background

RIBA138469
NOTES: St Andrew's Church was begun by Bishop Barnet (1366-1373) and continued by Bishop Arundel (1374-1388). The tower was added in the 15th century, its design based on the Ely Octagon.

St Andrew's Church, Sutton-in-the-Isle, Cambridgeshire, seen from Station Road

RIBA138470
NOTES: The church was begun by Bishop Barnet (1366-1373) and continued by Bishop Arundel (1374-1388). The tower was added in the 15th century, its design based on the Ely Octagon.

St Andrew's Church, Sutton-in-the-Isle, Cambridgeshire, seen from Station Road

RIBA138471
NOTES: The church was begun by Bishop Barnet (1366-1373) and continued by Bishop Arundel (1374-1388). The tower was added in the 15th century, its design based on the Ely Octagon.

St Andrew's Church, Sutton-in-the-Isle, Cambridgeshire, seen from Church Lane

RIBA138472
NOTES: The church was begun by Bishop Barnet (1366-1373) and continued by Bishop Arundel (1374-1388). The tower was added in the 15th century, its design based on the Ely Octagon.

St Andrew's Church, Sutton-in-the-Isle, Cambridgeshire, seen from the High Street

RIBA138473
NOTES: The church was begun by Bishop Barnet (1366-1373) and continued by Bishop Arundel (1374-1388). The tower was added in the 15th century, its design based on the Ely Octagon.

St Andrew's Church, Sutton-in-the-Isle, Cambridgeshire: the north side of the church and the west tower

RIBA138475
NOTES: The church was begun by Bishop Barnet (1366-1373) and continued by Bishop Arundel (1374-1388). The tower was added in the 15th century, its design based on the Ely Octagon.

St Andrew's Church, Sutton-in-the-Isle, Cambridgeshire: the west tower

RIBA138476
NOTES: The church was begun by Bishop Barnet (1366-1373) and continued by Bishop Arundel (1374-1388). The tower was added in the 15th century, its design based on the Ely Octagon.

St Andrew's Church, Sutton-in-the-Isle, Cambridgeshire: detail of the top of the west tower

RIBA138477
NOTES: The church was begun by Bishop Barnet (1366-1373) and continued by Bishop Arundel (1374-1388). The tower was added in the 15th century, its design based on the Ely Octagon.

St Andrew's Church, Sutton-in-the-Isle, Cambridgeshire: detail of the top of the west tower

RIBA138478
NOTES: The church was begun by Bishop Barnet (1366-1373) and continued by Bishop Arundel (1374-1388). The tower was added in the 15th century, its design based on the Ely Octagon.

St Andrew's Church, Sutton-in-the-Isle, Cambridgeshire: the west tower

RIBA138482
NOTES: The church was begun by Bishop Barnet (1366-1373) and continued by Bishop Arundel (1374-1388). The tower was added in the 15th century, its design based on the Ely Octagon.

St Andrew's Church, Sutton-in-the-Isle, Cambridgeshire, seen from High Street

RIBA138483
NOTES: The church was begun by Bishop Barnet (1366-1373) and continued by Bishop Arundel (1374-1388). The tower was added in the 15th century, its design based on the Ely Octagon.
Close
)
CLOSE