NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300. They are the north chapel, chancel, east end and east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.