Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Towers

View as Grid List
Sort by

St Martin's Church, Brampton: the south elevation

RIBA145115
Webb, Philip Speakman (1831-1915)
NOTES: The main body of the church was completed in 1878 except the upper stage of the tower, which was finished in 1904. See RIBA158141 for a colour version of this image.

St Martin's Church, Brampton, seen from the south

RIBA145117
Webb, Philip Speakman (1831-1915)
NOTES: The main body of the church was completed in 1878 except the upper stage of the tower, which was finished in 1904. See RIBA158143 for a colour version of this image.

St Martin's Church, Brampton: the church seen from the main street

RIBA145118
Webb, Philip Speakman (1831-1915)
NOTES: The main body of the church was completed in 1878 except the upper stage of the tower, which was finished in 1904. See RIBA158144 for a colour version of this image.

St Martin's Church, Brampton, seen from the north-east

RIBA145119
Webb, Philip Speakman (1831-1915)
NOTES: The main body of the church was completed in 1878 except the upper stage of the tower, which was finished in 1904. See RIBA158145 for a colour version of this image.

St Martin's Church, Brampton, seen from the north-west

RIBA145140
Webb, Philip Speakman (1831-1915)
NOTES: The main body of the church was completed in 1878 except the upper stage of the tower, which was finished in 1904. See RIBA158155 for a colour version of this image.

Glenlyon Farmsteading, Fortingall, seen from the west

RIBA145351
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. See RIBA145356 for a colour version of this image.

Glenlyon Farmsteading, Fortingall, seen from the west

RIBA145356
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. See RIBA145351 for a black and white version of this image.

All Saints, Brockhampton-by-Ross, Herefordshire: the south elevation

RIBA145697
Lethaby, William Richard (1857-1931)
NOTES: See RIBA157535 for a colour version of this image.

All Saints, Brockhampton-by-Ross, Herefordshire, seen from the south west

RIBA145713
Lethaby, William Richard (1857-1931)
NOTES: See RIBA157545 for a colour version of this image.

Torreon de la Chorrera, Havana

RIBA146335
NOTES: Also known as the Fuerte de Santa Dorotea de la Luna de la Chorrera. See RIBA155423 for a colour version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE