SOURCE: Builder, vol 12, 1854 Oct. 21, p. 547 NOTES: This building, now listed and called the Adams Building, opened in 1855 and was added to by Hine in phases to 1874. There were further additions in the twentieth century. Acquired by the Lace Market Heritage Trust in 1996 it was restored and now forms part of the city campus of New College Nottingham.
NOTES: The Lleweni Bleach Works opened in 1785 for treating linen produced on Fitzmaurice's Irish estates and were probably demolished along with Lleweni Hall between 1816-1818. The completed building is close to this design but with a less elaborate entrance and no clock tower.
NOTES: The Finlayson Factory was founded in 1820 by a Scottish industrialist James Finlayson. The oldest buildings on the site dates from 1838, but the factory has been extended several times up until the 1960s. Manufacturing (largely textiles) ceased in the early 1990s and it is now a museum, cinema and shopping complex.