Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Swimming pools

View as Grid List
Sort by

Elswick Leisure Park, Elswick Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: the swimming pool with the Victorian drinking fountain in front

RIBA110338
Napper Collerton Partnership
NOTES: Elswick Park was orignally the grounds of the Georgian Elswick Hall. Donated to the city in 1881 it served the recreational needs of west Newcastle up till the late 1970s when owing to the deterioration of the area, the City embarked on a regeneration programme. This included the demolition of the old Elslwick Hall with the provision of a new swimming pool on the site and the building of a new pavilion to serve outdoor sporting activities in the park and to act as a community centre for the neighbourhood.

Elswick Leisure Park, Elswick Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: the swimming pool

RIBA110339
Napper Collerton Partnership
NOTES: Elswick Park was orignally the grounds of the Georgian Elswick Hall. Donated to the city in 1881 it served the recreational needs of west Newcastle up till the late 1970s when owing to the deterioration of the area, the City embarked on a regeneration programme. This included the demolition of the old Elslwick Hall with the provision of a new swimming pool on the site and the building of a new pavilion to serve outdoor sporting activities in the park and to act as a community centre for the neighbourhood.

Elswick Leisure Park, Elswick Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: the swimming pool cafeteria

RIBA110340
Napper Collerton Partnership
NOTES: Elswick Park was orignally the grounds of the Georgian Elswick Hall. Donated to the city in 1881 it served the recreational needs of west Newcastle up till the late 1970s when owing to the deterioration of the area, the City embarked on a regeneration programme. This included the demolition of the old Elslwick Hall with the provision of a new swimming pool on the site and the building of a new pavilion to serve outdoor sporting activities in the park and to act as a community centre for the neighbourhood.

Elswick Leisure Park, Elswick Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: the shallow pool

RIBA110341
Napper Collerton Partnership
NOTES: Elswick Park was orignally the grounds of the Georgian Elswick Hall. Donated to the city in 1881 it served the recreational needs of west Newcastle up till the late 1970s when owing to the deterioration of the area, the City embarked on a regeneration programme. This included the demolition of the old Elslwick Hall with the provision of a new swimming pool on the site and the building of a new pavilion to serve outdoor sporting activities in the park and to act as a community centre for the neighbourhood.

Elswick Leisure Park, Elswick Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: the shallow pool

RIBA110342
Napper Collerton Partnership
NOTES: Elswick Park was orignally the grounds of the Georgian Elswick Hall. Donated to the city in 1881 it served the recreational needs of west Newcastle up till the late 1970s when owing to the deterioration of the area, the City embarked on a regeneration programme. This included the demolition of the old Elslwick Hall with the provision of a new swimming pool on the site and the building of a new pavilion to serve outdoor sporting activities in the park and to act as a community centre for the neighbourhood.

Elswick Leisure Park, Elswick Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: the entrance to the swimming pool changing rooms

RIBA110343
Napper Collerton Partnership
NOTES: Elswick Park was orignally the grounds of the Georgian Elswick Hall. Donated to the city in 1881 it served the recreational needs of west Newcastle up till the late 1970s when owing to the deterioration of the area, the City embarked on a regeneration programme. This included the demolition of the old Elslwick Hall with the provision of a new swimming pool on the site and the building of a new pavilion to serve outdoor sporting activities in the park and to act as a community centre for the neighbourhood.

Elswick Leisure Park, Elswick Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: the swimming pool cafeteria

RIBA110344
Napper Collerton Partnership
NOTES: Elswick Park was orignally the grounds of the Georgian Elswick Hall. Donated to the city in 1881 it served the recreational needs of west Newcastle up till the late 1970s when owing to the deterioration of the area, the City embarked on a regeneration programme. This included the demolition of the old Elslwick Hall with the provision of a new swimming pool on the site and the building of a new pavilion to serve outdoor sporting activities in the park and to act as a community centre for the neighbourhood.

Elswick Leisure Park, Elswick Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: the swimming pool cafeteria

RIBA110345
Napper Collerton Partnership
NOTES: Elswick Park was orignally the grounds of the Georgian Elswick Hall. Donated to the city in 1881 it served the recreational needs of west Newcastle up till the late 1970s when owing to the deterioration of the area, the City embarked on a regeneration programme. This included the demolition of the old Elslwick Hall with the provision of a new swimming pool on the site and the building of a new pavilion to serve outdoor sporting activities in the park and to act as a community centre for the neighbourhood.

Elswick Leisure Park, Elswick Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: the shallow pool

RIBA110346
Napper Collerton Partnership
NOTES: Elswick Park was orignally the grounds of the Georgian Elswick Hall. Donated to the city in 1881 it served the recreational needs of west Newcastle up till the late 1970s when owing to the deterioration of the area, the City embarked on a regeneration programme. This included the demolition of the old Elslwick Hall with the provision of a new swimming pool on the site and the building of a new pavilion to serve outdoor sporting activities in the park and to act as a community centre for the neighbourhood.

Elswick Leisure Park, Elswick Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: the boiler house side of the swimming pool with pedestrian entrance and parking

RIBA110347
Napper Collerton Partnership
NOTES: Elswick Park was orignally the grounds of the Georgian Elswick Hall. Donated to the city in 1881 it served the recreational needs of west Newcastle up till the late 1970s when owing to the deterioration of the area, the City embarked on a regeneration programme. This included the demolition of the old Elslwick Hall with the provision of a new swimming pool on the site and the building of a new pavilion to serve outdoor sporting activities in the park and to act as a community centre for the neighbourhood.

Elswick Leisure Park, Elswick Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: the table tennis area

RIBA110351
Napper Collerton Partnership
NOTES: Elswick Park was orignally the grounds of the Georgian Elswick Hall. Donated to the city in 1881 it served the recreational needs of west Newcastle up till the late 1970s when owing to the deterioration of the area, the City embarked on a regeneration programme. This included the demolition of the old Elslwick Hall with the provision of a new swimming pool on the site and the building of a new pavilion to serve outdoor sporting activities in the park and to act as a community centre for the neighbourhood.

Elswick Leisure Park, Elswick Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: the swimming pool

RIBA110356
Napper Collerton Partnership
NOTES: Elswick Park was orignally the grounds of the Georgian Elswick Hall. Donated to the city in 1881 it served the recreational needs of west Newcastle up till the late 1970s when owing to the deterioration of the area, the City embarked on a regeneration programme. This included the demolition of the old Elslwick Hall with the provision of a new swimming pool on the site and the building of a new pavilion to serve outdoor sporting activities in the park and to act as a community centre for the neighbourhood.
Close
)
CLOSE