Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Subject Search

View as Grid List
Sort by

Littlebrook Power Station 'D', Dartford

RIBA139282
NOTES: Littlebrook 'D' Power Station was commissioned by the Central Electricity Generating Board in 1976 and was the fourth power station on the site, the first being commissioned in 1930. The three previous stations were 'A', 'B' and 'C' and were coal-fired and Littlebrook 'D' was oil-fired. It ceased operating in 2015 and was subsequently demolished. This image was taken prior to demolition.

Littlebrook Power Station 'D', Dartford: one of the older buildiings on the site, station 'B'

RIBA139283
NOTES: Littlebrook 'D' Power Station was commissioned by the Central Electricity Generating Board in 1976 and was the fourth power station on the site, the first being commissioned in 1930. The three previous stations were 'A', 'B' and 'C' and were coal-fired and Littlebrook 'D' was oil-fired. It ceased operating in 2015 and was subsequently demolished. This image was taken prior to demolition.

Littlebrook Power Station 'D', Dartford

RIBA139284
NOTES: Littlebrook 'D' Power Station was commissioned by the Central Electricity Generating Board in 1976 and was the fourth power station on the site, the first being commissioned in 1930. The three previous stations were 'A', 'B' and 'C' and were coal-fired and Littlebrook 'D' was oil-fired. It ceased operating in 2015 and was subsequently demolished. This image was taken prior to demolition.

Littlebrook Power Station 'D', Dartford: detail of signage

RIBA139285
NOTES: Littlebrook 'D' Power Station was commissioned by the Central Electricity Generating Board in 1976 and was the fourth power station on the site, the first being commissioned in 1930. The three previous stations were 'A', 'B' and 'C' and were coal-fired and Littlebrook 'D' was oil-fired. It ceased operating in 2015 and was subsequently demolished. This image was taken prior to demolition.

Littlebrook Power Station 'D', Dartford

RIBA139286
NOTES: Littlebrook 'D' Power Station was commissioned by the Central Electricity Generating Board in 1976 and was the fourth power station on the site, the first being commissioned in 1930. The three previous stations were 'A', 'B' and 'C' and were coal-fired and Littlebrook 'D' was oil-fired. It ceased operating in 2015 and was subsequently demolished. This image was taken prior to demolition.
)
CLOSE