NOTES: The general plan, colour scheme and hangings of the study were designed by Marion Dorn, the carpets by E. McKnight Kauffer and the furniture by E. A. Brown.
NOTES: C.F.A. Voysey lived and had his office at Carlton Hill from 1895 till 1899.
NOTES: Construction on the palace began in 1697 under Johnann Lucas von Hildebrandt and was completed with alterations in 1728 under Johann Bernhard Fischer von Erlach.