Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Street furniture

View as Grid List
Sort by

Trades Union Congress Memorial Building, Great Russell Street, London: detail of the telephone booths in the lift hall serving the council suite

RIBA120798
Aberdeen, David du Rieu (1913-1987)
NOTES: This building was awarded the RIBA Bronze Medal London Architecture for 1958.

Bowring House office development, Tower Place, Tower Hill, London: the public concouse at podium level

RIBA121820
George Trew Dunn
NOTES: This development, sited west of the Tower of London and north of Lower Thames Street consists of offices, shops, restaurant and a public house. The lamp standards seen here were designed by the architects.

Bowring House office development, Tower Place, Tower Hill, London: the seating in the public concourse

RIBA121823
George Trew Dunn
NOTES: This development, sited west of the Tower of London and north of Lower Thames Street consists of offices, shops, restaurant and a public house. The lamp standards seen here were designed by the architects.

Bowring House office development, Tower Place, Tower Hill, London: detail of the seating in the public concourse

RIBA121824
George Trew Dunn
NOTES: This development, sited west of the Tower of London and north of Lower Thames Street consists of offices, shops, restaurant and a public house. The lamp standards seen here were designed by the architects.

Time Life building, New Bond Street, London: detail of hanging light fitting in the Deputy Editorial Bureau Chief's office

RIBA122623
Rosenauer, Michael (1884-1971)
NOTES: The building was designed by Michael Rosenauer with Hugh Casson and Misha Black amongst others, responsible for the interiors. The office for the Deputy Editorial Bureau Chief was designed by Neville and Mary Ward and Frank Austin including the furniture.

Design for GPO telephone kiosk number 2: full size details

RIBA125256
Scott, Sir Giles Gilbert (1880-1960)

Law Courts, Gothenburg: an internal telephone booth

RIBA132244
Asplund, Erik Gunnar (1885-1940)
NOTES: The original law courts were built in 1672 by Nicodemus Tessin, but were rebuilt after a fire in 1732. In 1814-1817 an upper storey was added and the facade reworked by C. W. Carlberg. Later in the 19th century wings were added to the north and west, creating a central courtyard and the adjacent Commandant's House was taken over in1880 for use as offices. Asplund won a competition to redesign the courts in 1913, which was finally completed in 1937.
)
CLOSE