Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Street furniture

View as Grid List
Sort by

Signage on the approach to the west front of Woburn Abbey

RIBA40528
Flitcroft, Henry (1697-1769)
NOTES: Woburn Abbey became the seat of the Russell family in 1547 and of the Dukes of Bedford from 1694. The Abbey was largely rebuilt between 1744 and 1790 by Henry Flitcroft and Henry Holland. The house and park were opened to the public in 1955.

A building defaced by graffiti, Brasilia

RIBA40877
NOTES: The city of Brasilia was planned and developed in 1956 with Lucio Costa as chief urban planner and Oscar Niemeyer as principal architect. It formally became the capital of Brazil in 1960 and is the seat of all three branches of the Brazilian government.

Mural on an abandoned office block, Brasilia

RIBA40878
NOTES: The city of Brasilia was planned and developed in 1956 with Lucio Costa as chief urban planner and Oscar Niemeyer as principal architect. It formally became the capital of Brazil in 1960 and is the seat of all three branches of the Brazilian government.

John Curtin Centre, Curtin University of Technology, Bentley, Perth, Western Australia: the campus guide

RIBA41043
Brand Deykin & Hay
NOTES: Previously known as the Western Australian Institute of Technology (WAIT) and formed in 1966, this, the largest university in Western Australia, was renamed Curtin University of Technology in 1986.

Bench designed for Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

RIBA43429
Milne, Brian
NOTES: Milton Keynes, which incorporated the existing towns of Bletchley, Wolverton and Stony Stratford along with another fifteen villages and farmland in between, was designated a new town in 1967 and planning control was thus taken from elected local authorities and delegated to the Milton Keynes Development Corporation (MKDC).

Gates, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

RIBA43504
Milton Keynes Development Corporation. Architects Department
NOTES: Milton Keynes, which incorporated the existing towns of Bletchley, Wolverton and Stony Stratford along with another fifteen villages and farmland in between, was designated a new town in 1967 and planning control was thus taken from elected local authorities and delegated to the Milton Keynes Development Corporation (MKDC).

Cofferidge Close, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

RIBA43647
Milton Keynes Development Corporation. Architects Department
NOTES: Milton Keynes, which incorporated the existing towns of Bletchley, Wolverton and Stony Stratford along with another fifteen villages and farmland in between, was designated a new town in 1967 and planning control was thus taken from elected local authorities and delegated to the Milton Keynes Development Corporation (MKDC).

London General Omnibus Company bus stop, Hammersmith, London

RIBA44938
NOTES: The London General Omnibus Company was the principal bus operator in London between 1855 and 1933. The LGCO was bought by the Underground Group in 1912, and together they formed part of the new London Passenger Transport Board in 1933.
Close
)
CLOSE