Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Street furniture

View as Grid List
Sort by

Charles Bridge, Prague: view from the Lesser Town side of the bridge looking towards the Old Town bridge tower

RIBA27447
Parler, Peter (1330-1399)
NOTES: This stone bridge protected by three towers links the two sides of Prague either side of the River Vltava. It was commissioned by Charles IV in 1357 and the majority of its construction was overseen by his favourite architect Peter Parler. The bridge is decorated by a continuous alley of 30 statues and statuaries, most of them baroque-style, erected around 1700.

Tower Bridge, London: view from the pool of London

RIBA28455
Barry, Sir John Wolfe (1836-1918)
NOTES: This bridge over the Thames was designed by Sir Horace Jones and engineered by Sir John Wolfe Barry.

St Pancras Station, Euston Road, London: the clock above the gate to platform 3

RIBA30903
Barlow, William Henry (1812-1902)
NOTES: William Barlow was responsible for the train shed while Sir G. G. Scott was architect for the rest of the infrastructure.

K2 and K6 red telephone kiosks at the corner of St John's Wood Terrace and St John's Wood High Street, London

RIBA33286
Scott, Sir Giles Gilbert (1880-1960)
NOTES: The practice of using the purely symbolic 'Tudor Crown' (as seen on the K2) as the symbol of government was dispensed with on the accession of Elizabeth II in 1952 and instead a representation of the actual crown generally used for British coronations, the St Edward's Crown, was used. This new symbol therefore began to appear on the fascias of K6 kiosks.

Carlton House, Pall Mall, London

RIBA37711
Holland, Henry (1745-1806)
NOTES: This page is part of sketchbook II of interior details of Carlton House. The drawings date from between 1787 and 1795 and were probably drawn by two of Holland's assistants, Charles Heathcote Tatham and Jean Pierre Theodore Trecourt. The house was demolished in 1825 and replaced by Carlton House Terrace, designed by John Nash.

Public park along a road in Dubai

RIBA40196
John R. Harris & Partners
NOTES: In 1971 John R. Harris & Partners were responsible for a major review of their original development plan for Dubai which they had prepared in the late 1950s.
Close
)
CLOSE