Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Statues

View as Grid List
Sort by

Itakeskus Shopping Centre and Landmark, Helsinki: the Landmark (Eastern Centre) building with a group statue in the the foreground

RIBA155738
Kairamo, Erkki (1936-1994)
NOTES: The Itakeskus Shopping Centre was built in 1984 and occupies the southern side of Tallinanaukio Square and is four stories high. The nearby tower or Itakeskus Landmark is a sixteen storey office block, with a glazed stairtower, was completed in 1987. See RIBA145253 for a black and white version of this image.

St George's Hall, Lime Street, Liverpool, seen from the north-west with a statue of Alexander Balfour in the foreground

RIBA155934
Elmes, Harvey Lonsdale (1814-1847)
NOTES: The design for St George's Hall was won in open competition by Harvey Lonsdale Elmes in 1839. Construction began in 1841 and after Elmes's death in 1847 work was continued by the Corporation Surveyor, John Weightman, until C. R. Cockerell took over as architect in 1851. See RIBA130474 for a black and white version of this image.

St George's Hall, Lime Street, Liverpool: the west facade seen from the south

RIBA155942
Elmes, Harvey Lonsdale (1814-1847)
NOTES: The design for St George's Hall was won in open competition by Harvey Lonsdale Elmes in 1839. Construction began in 1841 and after Elmes's death in 1847 work was continued by the Corporation Surveyor, John Weightman, until C. R. Cockerell took over as architect in 1851. See RIBA130513 for a black and white version of this image.

Church of Notre Dame, Le Raincy: detail of the high altar

RIBA157822
Perret, Auguste (1874-1954)
NOTES: See RIBA146590 for a black and white version of this image.

Church of Notre Dame, Le Raincy: the baptistery

RIBA157850
Perret, Auguste (1874-1954)
NOTES: See RIBA146615 for a black and white version of this image.

Fuente de la India, Paseo de Extramuros, Havana

RIBA157924
Gaggini, Giuseppe (1791-1867)
NOTES: See RIBA146357 for a black and white version of this image.

Monument to the victims of the Maine, Malecon, Havana

RIBA157926
Cabarrocas, Felix
NOTES: Monument to the victims of the explosion of the US battleship Maine, which exploded in Havana habour on 15 February 1898, during the Cuban War of Independence. The monument was designed by Felix Cabarrocas and erected in 1925. See RIBA146495 for a black and white version of this image.

Casa de la Obra Pia, Calles Obra Pia, Havana: stattue of a putto clutching a goose

RIBA157933
NOTES: The house dates from 1648, it was enlarged in 1657 and was later remodelled in 1793. See RIBA146240 for a black and white version of this image.

Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire: the King James Drawing Room chimneypiece statue of James I

RIBA158676
Basil, Simon (d. 1615)
NOTES: Hatfield House, commissioned by the Lord Treasurer, Robert Cecil, Earl of Salisbury, was designed by Simon Basil, who was Surveyor of the King's Works from 1606 until his death in 1615. The construction of the house was supervised by the surveyor, Robert Lemyinge (or Liminge), from 1607 to 1612. See RIBA148273 for a black and white version of this image.

Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire: the King James Drawing Room chimneypiece statue of James I

RIBA158677
Basil, Simon (d. 1615)
NOTES: Hatfield House, commissioned by the Lord Treasurer, Robert Cecil, Earl of Salisbury, was designed by Simon Basil, who was Surveyor of the King's Works from 1606 until his death in 1615. The construction of the house was supervised by the surveyor, Robert Lemyinge (or Liminge), from 1607 to 1612. See RIBA148274 for a black and white version of this image.

Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire: detail of putto holding a mask on the main staircase on one of the newel posts

RIBA158678
Basil, Simon (d. 1615)
NOTES: Hatfield House, commissioned by the Lord Treasurer, Robert Cecil, Earl of Salisbury, was designed by Simon Basil, who was Surveyor of the King's Works from 1606 until his death in 1615. The construction of the house was supervised by the surveyor, Robert Lemyinge (or Liminge), from 1607 to 1612. See RIBA148275 for a black and white version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE