Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Stables

View as Grid List
Sort by

Design for Great Maytham, Rolvenden, Kent, for the Rt Hon J Tennant: elevation of a clock tower for the stable block

RIBA36662
Lutyens, Sir Edwin Landseer (1869-1944)
NOTES: The original house, built 1721-1760, was severely damaged by fire in 1893. Commissioned by the Liberal Member of Parliament, Harold John Tennant, the hall was rebuilt greatly enlarged by Sir Edwin Lutyens in 1909-1910.

Designs for stables for Endsleigh Cottage (now Endsleigh House), Milton Abbot, Devon, for the 6th Duke of Bedford: ground floor plan

RIBA37249
Wyatville, Sir Jeffry (1766-1840)
NOTES: Endsleigh Cottage, a picturesque cottage orne, was built as a country retreat for the family by the 6th Duke of Bedford.

Design for stables: plan and elevation

RIBA37308
Sanderson, John (d. 1774)

Carlton House, Pall Mall, London: section of the roof of the riding house

RIBA37715
Holland, Henry (1745-1806)
NOTES: This page is part of sketchbook II of interior details of Carlton House. The drawings date from between 1787 and 1795 and were probably drawn by two of Holland's assistants, Charles Heathcote Tatham and Jean Pierre Theodore Trecourt. The house was demolished in 1825 and replaced by Carlton House Terrace, designed by John Nash.

Carlton House, Pall Mall, London: section of the roof of the riding house

RIBA37716
Holland, Henry (1745-1806)
NOTES: This page is part of sketchbook II of interior details of Carlton House. The drawings date from between 1787 and 1795 and were probably drawn by two of Holland's assistants, Charles Heathcote Tatham and Jean Pierre Theodore Trecourt. The house was demolished in 1825 and replaced by Carlton House Terrace, designed by John Nash.

Carlton House, Pall Mall, London: design for a manger

RIBA37724
Holland, Henry (1745-1806)
NOTES: This page is part of sketchbook II of interior details of Carlton House. The drawings date from between 1787 and 1795 and were probably drawn by two of Holland's assistants, Charles Heathcote Tatham and Jean Pierre Theodore Trecourt. The house was demolished in 1825 and replaced by Carlton House Terrace, designed by John Nash.
Close
)
CLOSE