Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Stables

View as Grid List
Sort by

Rousdon, Devon: the stable block

RIBA102786
George & Vaughan
NOTES: The main house at Rousdon was by George for Sir Henry William Peek and built 1874-1883, but he also designed the stables and lodges (1873), farm buildings (1874) and schools (1876) for the estate.

Housing, Fitzroy Road, Camden, London

RIBA109708
Camden. Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion scheme involving a disused piano factory of 1867 and six late Georgian / early Victorian terraced houses, undertaken by Camden Architects' Department in 1975-1980. The community hall is a conversion of an old stable block towards the rear of the former piano factory.

Housing, Fitzroy Road, Camden, London: detail of staircase leading to the community hall

RIBA109725
Camden. Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion scheme involving a disused piano factory of 1867 and six late Georgian / early Victorian terraced houses, undertaken by Camden Architects' Department in 1975-1980. The community hall iis a conversion of an old stable block towards the rear of the former piano factory.

Housing, Fitzroy Road, Camden, London: the community hall

RIBA109726
Camden. Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion scheme involving a disused piano factory of 1867 and six late Georgian / early Victorian terraced houses, undertaken by Camden Architects' Department in 1975-1980. The community hall is a conversion of an old stable block towards the rear of the former piano factory.

Housing, Fitzroy Road, Camden: the community hall

RIBA109728
Camden. Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion scheme involving a disused piano factory of 1867 and six late Georgian / early Victorian terraced houses, undertaken by Camden Architects' Department in 1975-1980. The community hall is a conversion of an old stable block towards the rear of the former piano factory.

Housing, Fitzroy Road, Camden, London: the community hall

RIBA109739
Camden. Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion scheme involving a disused piano factory of 1867 and six late Georgian / early Victorian terraced houses, undertaken by Camden Architects' Department in 1975-1980. The community hall is a conversion of an old stable block towards the rear of the former piano factory.

Farm buildings and stables, Bishopgate House, Egham, Surrey for R. J. Ashton Esquire

RIBA135081
Parkinson, Rawlinson
SOURCE: Building News vol.18, 1870 April 1, p. 249

RMC Group headquarters, Thorpe, Surrey: looking towards Meadlake House

RIBA145971
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: This office development was arranged around the landscaped grounds of three historic houses, Eastley End House (late 18th/early 19th century), Meadlake House (a Victorian stable block) and The Grange (late 19th/early 20th century). The retained existing buildings are linked by a series of single-storey structures, except for the executive dining rooms. See RIBA159589 for a colour version of this image.

RMC Group headquarters, Thorpe, Surrey: looking towards Meadlake House

RIBA145972
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: This office development was arranged around the landscaped grounds of three historic houses, Eastley End House (late 18th/early 19th century), Meadlake House (a Victorian stable block) and The Grange (late 19th/early 20th century). The retained existing buildings are linked by a series of single-storey structures, except for the executive dining rooms. See RIBA145972 for a black and white version of this image.

RMC Group headquarters, Thorpe, Surrey: looking towards Meadlake House

RIBA145973
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: This office development was arranged around the landscaped grounds of three historic houses, Eastley End House (late 18th/early 19th century), Meadlake House (a Victorian stable block) and The Grange (late 19th/early 20th century). The retained existing buildings are linked by a series of single-storey structures, except for the executive dining rooms. See RIBA159591 for a colour version of this image.

RMC Group headquarters, Thorpe, Surrey: detail of the brick wings of Meadlake House

RIBA145986
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: This office development was arranged around the landscaped grounds of three historic houses, Eastley End House (late 18th/early 19th century), Meadlake House (a Victorian stable block) and The Grange (late 19th/early 20th century). The retained existing buildings are linked by a series of single-storey structures, except for the executive dining rooms. See RIBA159606 for a colour version of this image.

The Pastures, North Luffenham, Rutland: detail of the stone roof to the stable wing

RIBA149619
Voysey, Charles Francis Annesley (1857-1941)
NOTES: See RIBA156797 for a colour version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE