Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Stables

View as Grid List
Sort by

Royal Hospital, Chelsea: the courtyard and entrance arch of the stable block by Soane

RIBA154239
Wren, Sir Christopher (1632-1723)
NOTES: In 1807 Soane was appointed Clerk of Works to the Royal Hospital at Chelsea. He supervised and carried out work on the hospital over the next thirty years.

The Pastures, North Luffenham, Rutland: detail of the stone roof to the stable wing

RIBA156797
Voysey, Charles Francis Annesley (1857-1941)
NOTES: See RIBA149619 for a black and white version of this image.

Willinghurst House, Shamley Green, Surrey: the stableyard archway and entrance

RIBA156992
Webb, Philip Speakman (1831-1915)
NOTES: The entrance archway to the stable yard was designed in 1888. See RIBA151486 for a black and white version of this image.

RMC Group headquarters, Thorpe, Surrey: looking towards Meadlake House

RIBA159589
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: This office development was arranged around the landscaped grounds of three historic houses, Eastley End House (late 18th/early 19th century), Meadlake House (a Victorian stable block) and The Grange (late 19th/early 20th century). The retained existing buildings are linked by a series of single-storey structures, except for the executive dining rooms. See RIBA145971 for a black and white version of this image.

RMC Group headquarters, Thorpe, Surrey: looking towards Meadlake House

RIBA159590
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: This office development was arranged around the landscaped grounds of three historic houses, Eastley End House (late 18th/early 19th century), Meadlake House (a Victorian stable block) and The Grange (late 19th/early 20th century). The retained existing buildings are linked by a series of single-storey structures, except for the executive dining rooms. See RIBA159590 for a colour version of this image.

RMC Group headquarters, Thorpe, Surrey: looking towards Meadlake House

RIBA159591
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: This office development was arranged around the landscaped grounds of three historic houses, Eastley End House (late 18th/early 19th century), Meadlake House (a Victorian stable block) and The Grange (late 19th/early 20th century). The retained existing buildings are linked by a series of single-storey structures, except for the executive dining rooms. See RIBA145973 for a black and white version of this image.

RMC Group headquarters, Thorpe, Surrey: detail of the brick wings of Meadlake House

RIBA159606
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: This office development was arranged around the landscaped grounds of three historic houses, Eastley End House (late 18th/early 19th century), Meadlake House (a Victorian stable block) and The Grange (late 19th/early 20th century). The retained existing buildings are linked by a series of single-storey structures, except for the executive dining rooms. See RIBA145986 for a black and white version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE