Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Stables

View as Grid List
Sort by

Rousdon, Devon: the stable block

RIBA102786
George & Vaughan
NOTES: The main house at Rousdon was by George for Sir Henry William Peek and built 1874-1883, but he also designed the stables and lodges (1873), farm buildings (1874) and schools (1876) for the estate.

Housing, Fitzroy Road, Camden, London

RIBA109708
Camden. Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion scheme involving a disused piano factory of 1867 and six late Georgian / early Victorian terraced houses, undertaken by Camden Architects' Department in 1975-1980. The community hall is a conversion of an old stable block towards the rear of the former piano factory.

Housing, Fitzroy Road, Camden, London: detail of staircase leading to the community hall

RIBA109725
Camden. Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion scheme involving a disused piano factory of 1867 and six late Georgian / early Victorian terraced houses, undertaken by Camden Architects' Department in 1975-1980. The community hall iis a conversion of an old stable block towards the rear of the former piano factory.

Housing, Fitzroy Road, Camden, London: the community hall

RIBA109726
Camden. Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion scheme involving a disused piano factory of 1867 and six late Georgian / early Victorian terraced houses, undertaken by Camden Architects' Department in 1975-1980. The community hall is a conversion of an old stable block towards the rear of the former piano factory.

Housing, Fitzroy Road, Camden: the community hall

RIBA109728
Camden. Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion scheme involving a disused piano factory of 1867 and six late Georgian / early Victorian terraced houses, undertaken by Camden Architects' Department in 1975-1980. The community hall is a conversion of an old stable block towards the rear of the former piano factory.

Housing, Fitzroy Road, Camden, London: the community hall

RIBA109739
Camden. Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion scheme involving a disused piano factory of 1867 and six late Georgian / early Victorian terraced houses, undertaken by Camden Architects' Department in 1975-1980. The community hall is a conversion of an old stable block towards the rear of the former piano factory.

Farm buildings and stables, Bishopgate House, Egham, Surrey for R. J. Ashton Esquire

RIBA135081
Parkinson, Rawlinson
SOURCE: Building News vol.18, 1870 April 1, p. 249

The Pastures, North Luffenham, Rutland: detail of the stone roof to the stable wing

RIBA149619
Voysey, Charles Francis Annesley (1857-1941)
NOTES: See RIBA156797 for a colour version of this image.

Copies of material on Voysey, held by John Brandon-Jones: Design for stables and lodge, Greyfriars, Puttenham, Surrey, 1897

RIBA150193
Voysey, Charles Francis Annesley (1857-1941)
NOTES: This copy image is from the collection of John Brandon-Jones, architect (1908-1999), who had worked with the partnership of Charles Cowles-Voysey from 1933.

Willinghurst House, Shamley Green, Surrey: the stableyard archway and entrance

RIBA151486
Webb, Philip Speakman (1831-1915)
NOTES: The entrance archway to the stable yard was designed in 1888. See RIBA156992 for a colour version of this image.

The Pastures, North Luffenham, Rutland: detail of the stone roof to the stable wing

RIBA156797
Voysey, Charles Francis Annesley (1857-1941)
NOTES: See RIBA149619 for a black and white version of this image.

Willinghurst House, Shamley Green, Surrey: the stableyard archway and entrance

RIBA156992
Webb, Philip Speakman (1831-1915)
NOTES: The entrance archway to the stable yard was designed in 1888. See RIBA151486 for a black and white version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE