Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Stables

View as Grid List
Sort by

Rousdon, Devon: the stable block

RIBA102786
George & Vaughan
NOTES: The main house at Rousdon was by George for Sir Henry William Peek and built 1874-1883, but he also designed the stables and lodges (1873), farm buildings (1874) and schools (1876) for the estate.

Housing, Fitzroy Road, Camden, London

RIBA109708
Camden. Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion scheme involving a disused piano factory of 1867 and six late Georgian / early Victorian terraced houses, undertaken by Camden Architects' Department in 1975-1980. The community hall is a conversion of an old stable block towards the rear of the former piano factory.

Housing, Fitzroy Road, Camden, London: detail of staircase leading to the community hall

RIBA109725
Camden. Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion scheme involving a disused piano factory of 1867 and six late Georgian / early Victorian terraced houses, undertaken by Camden Architects' Department in 1975-1980. The community hall iis a conversion of an old stable block towards the rear of the former piano factory.

Housing, Fitzroy Road, Camden, London: the community hall

RIBA109726
Camden. Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion scheme involving a disused piano factory of 1867 and six late Georgian / early Victorian terraced houses, undertaken by Camden Architects' Department in 1975-1980. The community hall is a conversion of an old stable block towards the rear of the former piano factory.

Housing, Fitzroy Road, Camden: the community hall

RIBA109728
Camden. Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion scheme involving a disused piano factory of 1867 and six late Georgian / early Victorian terraced houses, undertaken by Camden Architects' Department in 1975-1980. The community hall is a conversion of an old stable block towards the rear of the former piano factory.

Housing, Fitzroy Road, Camden, London: the community hall

RIBA109739
Camden. Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion scheme involving a disused piano factory of 1867 and six late Georgian / early Victorian terraced houses, undertaken by Camden Architects' Department in 1975-1980. The community hall is a conversion of an old stable block towards the rear of the former piano factory.
)
CLOSE