NOTES: This building was constructed as a hunting lodge in the park around Lacko, but was moved twenty years later, in 1672, to the new town of Lidkoping to serve as its town hall. After a fire in 1960 the building was faithfully reconstructed, although it no longer serves as the town hall.
NOTES: This Saxon church dates from the 11th century. The Knights Templar rebuilt the chancel and the nave on the original Saxon plan and added the present north and south transepts between 1154 and 1120. The timbers of the Rhenish Helm have been dendrochronologically dated to between 1300 and 1330. The helmet of the tower would therefore have been built by the Knights Hospitalllers who took over the church from the suppressed Templars in 1310.
NOTES: Originally Norman in construction, the nave of this church dates from 1200. It was expanded to the west with the addition of the tower and enlarged aisles in Decorated style during the 14th century.