Kenneth Wakeford Jarram & Harris
Lasdun, Sir Denys (1914-2001)
NOTES: This store was the first post-war building in England to make large scale use of bronze cladding. It was demolished in the 1990s
Aalto, Alvar (1898-1976)
Mel'nikov, Konstantin Stepanovich (1890-1974)
Williams-Ellis, Sir Clough (1883-1978)
NOTES: The Campanile was completed in 1928 and the Round House, one of a pair of Baroque shops, was built in 1959-1960.
Bernard, Charles E. (fl. 1868)