Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Seating

View as Grid List
Sort by

Royal Festival Hall, South Bank, London: the auditorium looking towards the stage

RIBA147217
London County Council. Architects Department
NOTES: See RIBA159653 for a colour version of this image.

Kederminster Chapel, church of St Mary, Langley Marish, Slough: the Kederminster family pew

RIBA147527
NOTES: The church of St Mary is medieval in origin, but extensive additions were made in the 17th century by Sir John Kederminster, who was the steward of the nearby Langley Park for the crown. The chapel seen here was built in 1613 and included the family pew. See RIBA147531 for a colour version of this image.

Kederminster Chapel, church of St Mary, Langley Marish, Slough: the Kederminster family pew

RIBA147531
NOTES: The church of St Mary is medieval in origin, but extensive additions were made in the 17th century by Sir John Kederminster, who was the steward of the nearby Langley Park for the crown. The chapel seen here was built in 1613 and included the family pew. See RIBA147527 for a black and white version of this image.

Century Tower, Tokyo: the seating area around the swimming pool

RIBA147633
Foster Associates
NOTES: See RIBA161467 for a colour version of this image.

Housing and special needs day centre, Hanley Gardens, Islington, London: detail of window seat on the first floor

RIBA147736
Anthony Richardson & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA155279 for a colour version of this image

Aston Hall, Aston, Birmingham: detail of chairs

RIBA147994
Thorpe, John (c.1565-1655?)
NOTES: See RIBA159099 for a colour version of this image.

Voysey Exhiibtion, Design Museum, London: detail of chair by Voysey

RIBA149223
Voysey, Charles Francis Annesley (1857-1941)
NOTES: See RIBA156427 for a colour version of this image.

Voysey Exhiibtion, Design Museum, London: detail of chair by Voysey

RIBA149224
Voysey, Charles Francis Annesley (1857-1941)
NOTES: See RIBA156428 for a colour version of this image.

Opera House, Glyndebourne, Sussex; detail of the seating in the auditorium

RIBA149345
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: The original house at Glyndebourne was part of Glynde Place and dates back to the 15th century, but has been substantially altered over the subsequent centuries. In 1870 the house was enlarged and encased in red brick by the then owner William Langham Christie. In 1934 John Christie built the first opera house in the garden, consequently making the site world famous for the quality of the performances staged there. In 1994 Michael Hopkins was commissioned to design a new opera house. See RIBA156064 for a colour version of this image.

Opera House, Glyndebourne, Sussex: detail of seating

RIBA149347
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: The original house at Glyndebourne was part of Glynde Place and dates back to the 15th century, but has been substantially altered over the subsequent centuries. In 1870 the house was enlarged and encased in red brick by the then owner William Langham Christie. In 1934 John Christie built the first opera house in the garden, consequently making the site world famous for the quality of the performances staged there. In 1994 Michael Hopkins was commissioned to design a new opera house. See RIBA156066 for a colour version of this image.

Opera House, Glyndebourne, Sussex: detail of seating with dividing screens

RIBA149348
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: The original house at Glyndebourne was part of Glynde Place and dates back to the 15th century, but has been substantially altered over the subsequent centuries. In 1870 the house was enlarged and encased in red brick by the then owner William Langham Christie. In 1934 John Christie built the first opera house in the garden, consequently making the site world famous for the quality of the performances staged there. In 1994 Michael Hopkins was commissioned to design a new opera house. See RIBA156067 for a colour version of this image.

Opera House, Glyndebourne, Sussex: detail of seating with dividiing screens

RIBA149349
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: The original house at Glyndebourne was part of Glynde Place and dates back to the 15th century, but has been substantially altered over the subsequent centuries. In 1870 the house was enlarged and encased in red brick by the then owner William Langham Christie. In 1934 John Christie built the first opera house in the garden, consequently making the site world famous for the quality of the performances staged there. In 1994 Michael Hopkins was commissioned to design a new opera house. See RIBA156068 for a colour version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE