Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Seating

View as Grid List
Sort by

Gateway House, Wiggins Teape, Basingstoke: a meeting area with Arne Jacobsen chairs

RIBA135323
Arup Associates
NOTES: Also known as Gateway One it was later remodelled for IBM by DEGW and renamed Mountbatten House in 1987.

Church of All Saints, Wighton, Norfolk: detail of wooden pew

RIBA136579
NOTES: The church dates from circa 1300. It had a tall tower which collapsed in 1965 and a new one was rebuilt within the remains of the old by Peter Miller in 1975-1976. Much of the rest of the church is mid to late 15th century.

St Andrew and St Mary, Grantchester, Cambridgeshire: the choir stalls

RIBA137459
Blomfield, Alfred William (1879-1949)
NOTES: The church is of Saxon/Norman origin and there are fragments of that date, which were placed here by A.W. Blomfield in 1877. The majority of the present church dates from 1340-1350 (chancel) with a tower of 1388-1426.

St Bartholomew, Great Gransden, Cambridgeshire: detail of the choir stalls, rood screen and chancel arch

RIBA137475
Vialls, George (1843-1912)
NOTES: Parish church rebuilt in the second half of the 15th century, with the exception of the tower which is late 14th century (repaired in 1676, according to a dated lead plaque on the tower). The church was restored in 1873 by the architect G. Vialls. The rood screen and choir stalls are 15th century.

St Bartholomew, Great Gransden, Cambridgeshire: detail of pew carving

RIBA137485
Vialls, George (1843-1912)
NOTES: Parish church rebuilt in the second half of the 15th century, with the exception of the tower which is late 14th century (repaired in 1676, according to a dated lead plaque on the tower). The church was restored in 1873 by the architect G. Vialls. The seating is late 15th century early 16th century.

St Wendreda, March, Cambridgeshire: the entrance porch with stone seat

RIBA138387
NOTES: The church is mainly mid 14th century with later work of c. 1400, late 15th century and c. 1528. The chancel was restored in 1874-1875.
)
CLOSE