Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Seating

View as Grid List
Sort by

Former RIBA Council Chamber chair

RIBA126396
Wornum, George Grey (1888-1957)

Former RIBA Council Chamber chair

RIBA126397
Wornum, George Grey (1888-1957)

Designs for the Isobar, in the Isokon Flats, Lawn Road, Hampstead, London: design for high stool

RIBA127141
Marcel Breuer & F. R. S. Yorke
NOTES: The club, known as the Isobar, was located in the former service quarters of the block of flats (restaurant, kitchen, staff room, cook's room and boiler room).

TV-am's Breakfast Television Centre, Camden, London: design for Green Room armchair

RIBA127300
Terry Farrell Partnership
NOTES: This drawing is a print with coloured crayons.

Designs for the Moriah Chapel (Moreia Welsh Calvinistic Methodist Chapel), Llanystumdwy, Gwynedd: plan and section of the platform with its seating and pulpit and side elevation of a pew

RIBA127303
Williams-Ellis, Sir Clough (1883-1978)
NOTES: The original chapel was built in 1866 and was replaced in 1936, following a fire, by this design by Williams-Ellis. It is listed Grade II by CBHC/RCAHMW. Unused for several years there are plans for it to be converted into a house.

Designs for the Moriah Chapel (Moreia Welsh Calvinistic Methodist Chapel), Llanystumdwy, Gwynedd: plan, elevation and section of the platform with its seating

RIBA127304
Williams-Ellis, Sir Clough (1883-1978)
NOTES: The original chapel was built in 1866 and was replaced in 1936, following a fire, by this design by Williams-Ellis. It is listed Grade II by CBHC/RCAHMW. Unused for several years there are plans for it to be converted into a house.

Designs for the Moriah Chapel (Moreia Welsh Calvinistic Methodist Chapel), Llanystumdwy, Gwynedd: plan and elevations of a pew

RIBA127305
Williams-Ellis, Sir Clough (1883-1978)
NOTES: The original chapel was built in 1866 and was replaced in 1936, following a fire, by this design by Williams-Ellis. It is listed Grade II by CBHC/RCAHMW. Unused for several years there are plans for it to be converted into a house.

Designs for the Moriah Chapel (Moreia Welsh Calvinistic Methodist Chapel), Llanystumdwy, Gwynedd: full-size pew end elevation

RIBA127310
Williams-Ellis, Sir Clough (1883-1978)
NOTES: The original chapel was built in 1866 and was replaced in 1936, following a fire, by this design by Williams-Ellis. It is listed Grade II by CBHC/RCAHMW. Unused for several years there are plans for it to be converted into a house.

Red House, Bexleyheath, London: the entrance porch

RIBA130006
Webb, Philip Speakman (1831-1915)
NOTES: The building was designed by Philip Webb for his friend the artist William Morris, but Morris designed the interior.

Extension to Whitechapel Art Gallery, London: the lecture theatre

RIBA130119
Colquhoun & Miller
The Whitechapel Gallery in London's East End was designed by the architect Charles Harrison Townsend. This extension and remodelling of the interior by the architects Colquhoun & Miller was the first major alteration to the building since its completion in 1901.

St Mary's Church, Barnes, London: detail of seating

RIBA130165
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: The medieval parish church of St Mary's, Barnes, was severely damaged by fire in 1978. Edward Cullinan Architects were responisble for its rebuilding, which was completed in 1984.
Close
)
CLOSE