Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Screens

View as Grid List
Sort by

Saint Peter and Saint Paul Lavenham, Suffolk: detail of carved woodwork on the Spring Parclose screen

RIBA137626
Caroe, William Douglas (1857-1938)
NOTES: The church was built between 1486-1525; the tower dates from 1486-1495, with the upper parts constructed as part of the second building campaign 1517-1525. The interior of the church was restored by by F. C. Penrose in 1861-1867 with further repairs and reordering by W. D. Caroe; 1909-1910. The Spring Parclose is early 16th century and was restored by Harry Hems 1906-1907.

Saint Peter and Saint Paul Lavenham, Suffolk: detail of the carved woodwork on the Spring Parclose screen

RIBA137627
Caroe, William Douglas (1857-1938)
NOTES: The church was built between 1486-1525; the tower dates from 1486-1495, with the upper parts constructed as part of the second building campaign 1517-1525. The interior of the church was restored by by F. C. Penrose in 1861-1867 with further repairs and reordering by W. D. Caroe; 1909-1910. The Spring Parclose in early 16th century and was restored by Harry Hems 1906-1907.

Saint Peter and Saint Paul Lavenham, Suffolk: detail of the carved woodwork on the Spring Parclose screen, putti holding a shield

RIBA137628
Caroe, William Douglas (1857-1938)
NOTES: The church was built between 1486-1525; the tower dates from 1486-1495, with the upper parts constructed as part of the second building campaign 1517-1525. The interior of the church was restored by by F. C. Penrose in 1861-1867 with further repairs and reordering by W. D. Caroe; 1909-1910. The Spring Parclose is early 16th century and was restored by Harry Hems 1906-1907.

Saint Peter and Saint Paul Lavenham, Suffolk: detail of the carved woodwork on the Spring Parclose screen

RIBA137629
Caroe, William Douglas (1857-1938)
NOTES: The church was built between 1486-1525; the tower dates from 1486-1495, with the upper parts constructed as part of the second building campaign 1517-1525. The interior of the church was restored by by F. C. Penrose in 1861-1867 with further repairs and reordering by W. D. Caroe; 1909-1910. The Spring Parclose is early 16th century and was restored by Harry Hems 1906-1907.

Saint Peter and Saint Paul Lavenham, Suffolk: detail of the carved woodwork on the Spring Parclose screen with the figure of St Katherine (1906-1907 by Harry Hems)

RIBA137630
Caroe, William Douglas (1857-1938)
NOTES: The church was built between 1486-1525; the tower dates from 1486-1495, with the upper parts constructed as part of the second building campaign 1517-1525. The interior of the church was restored by by F. C. Penrose in 1861-1867 with further repairs and reordering by W. D. Caroe; 1909-1910. The Spring Parclose is early 16th century and was restored by Harry Hems 1906-1907.

Saint Peter and Saint Paul Lavenham, Suffolk: detail of the carved woodwork on the Spring Parclose screen

RIBA137631
Caroe, William Douglas (1857-1938)
NOTES: The church was built between 1486-1525; the tower dates from 1486-1495, with the upper parts constructed as part of the second building campaign 1517-1525. The interior of the church was restored by by F. C. Penrose in 1861-1867 with further repairs and reordering by W. D. Caroe; 1909-1910. The Spring Parclose is early 16th century and was restored by Harry Hems 1906-1907.

Saint Peter and Saint Paul Lavenham, Suffolk: detail of the carved woodwork on the Spring Parclose screen

RIBA137632
Caroe, William Douglas (1857-1938)
NOTES: The church was built between 1486-1525; the tower dates from 1486-1495, with the upper parts constructed as part of the second building campaign 1517-1525. The interior of the church was restored by by F. C. Penrose in 1861-1867 with further repairs and reordering by W. D. Caroe; 1909-1910. The Spring Parclose is early 16th century and was restored by Harry Hems 1906-1907.

Saint Peter and Saint Paul Lavenham, Suffolk:detail of the carved dado on the Spring Parclose screen

RIBA137633
Caroe, William Douglas (1857-1938)
NOTES: The church was built between 1486-1525; the tower dates from 1486-1495, with the upper parts constructed as part of the second building campaign 1517-1525. The interior of the church was restored by by F. C. Penrose in 1861-1867 with further repairs and reordering by W. D. Caroe; 1909-1910. The Spring Parclose is early 16th century and was restored by Harry Hems 1906-1907.

Saint Peter and Saint Paul Lavenham, Suffolk: detail of the carved dado on the Spring Parclose

RIBA137634
Caroe, William Douglas (1857-1938)
NOTES: The church was built between 1486-1525; the tower dates from 1486-1495, with the upper parts constructed as part of the second building campaign 1517-1525. The interior of the church was restored by by F. C. Penrose in 1861-1867 with further repairs and reordering by W. D. Caroe; 1909-1910. The Spring Parclose is early 16th century and was restored by Harry Hems 1906-1907.

Saint Peter and Saint Paul Lavenham, Suffolk: the Spring Parclose chapel seen from the nave

RIBA137635
Caroe, William Douglas (1857-1938)
NOTES: The church was built between 1486-1525; the tower dates from 1486-1495, with the upper parts constructed as part of the second building campaign 1517-1525. The interior of the church was restored by by F. C. Penrose in 1861-1867 with further repairs and reordering by W. D. Caroe; 1909-1910. The Spring Parclose dates from the early 16th century and was restored by Harry Hems 1906-1907.

Saint Peter and Saint Paul Lavenham, Suffolk: the nave looking towards the rood screen

RIBA137636
Caroe, William Douglas (1857-1938)
NOTES: The church was built between 1486-1525; the tower dates from 1486-1495, with the upper parts constructed as part of the second building campaign 1517-1525. The interior of the church was restored by by F. C. Penrose in 1861-1867 with further repairs and reordering by W. D. Caroe; 1909-1910. The rood screen dates from c.1330-1340 and is contemporary with the chancel.

Saint Peter and Saint Paul Lavenham, Suffolk: the nave looking towards the rood screen

RIBA137637
Caroe, William Douglas (1857-1938)
NOTES: The church was built between 1486-1525; the tower dates from 1486-1495, with the upper parts constructed as part of the second building campaign 1517-1525. The interior of the church was restored by by F. C. Penrose in 1861-1867 with further repairs and reordering by W. D. Caroe; 1909-1910. The rood screen dates from c. 1330-1340 and is contemporary with the chancel.
Categories
)
CLOSE