NOTES: This church was gutted during the Blitz of 1940 during World War II. The remaining walls of Portland stone were taken down in 1964-1965, shipped to Fulton, Missouri, USA, and re-erected at Westminster College, Fulton. A small planted garden now marks the sunken remains of the original church.
NOTES: The 1580 house was remodelled and extended in the 17th century. Early in the 19th century it was partially demolished and left in a ruinous state - as seen here. Later restored it was for a time an Anglican monastery, but the house has returned to private residential use.