SOURCE: Thomas H. Shepherd and James Elmes. Metropolitan improvements (London, 1827-), facing p. 102
NOTES: In 1994 the Mirror Group Newspapers moved from this site to new premises in Canary Wharf and this building was soon after demolished to make way for the new headquarters of J. Sainsbury.
NOTES: The Bull Ring shopping centre was designed by the Birmingham City Architects Department and built between 1961 and 1964. The Rotunda was designed by James A. Roberts in 1964-1965.
SOURCE: Patrick Gibson. Select views in Edinburgh (Edinburgh, 1818), pl. II