Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Riverside buildings

View as Grid List
Sort by

David Mellor shop, Shad Thames, Docklands, London

RIBA159147
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA146855 for a black and white version of this image.

David Mellor shop, Shad Thames, Docklands, London

RIBA159148
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA146856 for a black and white version of this image.

David Mellor shop, Shad Thames, Docklands, London: the steel stairase

RIBA159149
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA121597 for a black and white version of this image.

David Mellor shop, Shad Thames, Docklands, London: the office space

RIBA159150
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA146857 for a black and white version of this image.

David Mellor shop, Shad Thames, Docklands, London

RIBA159151
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA146858 for a black and white version of this image.

David Mellor shop, Shad Thames, Docklands, London: the entrance and steps

RIBA159152
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA146859 for a black and white version of this image.

David Mellor shop, Shad Thames, Docklands, London: detail of the junction with the concrete and steel frame on the facade

RIBA159153
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA121599 for a black and white version of this image.

David Mellor shop, Shad Thames, Docklands, London

RIBA159154
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA146861 for a black and white version of this image.

David Mellor shop, Shad Thames, Docklands, London

RIBA159155
Michael Hopkins & Partners
NOTES: See RIBA146862 for a black and white version of this image.

Law Courts, Gothenburg, seen from the canal

RIBA159225
Asplund, Erik Gunnar (1885-1940)
NOTES: The original law courts were built in 1672 by Nicodemus Tessin, but were rebuilt after a fire in 1732. In 1814-1817 an upper storey was added and the facade reworked by C. W. Carlberg. Later in the 19th century wings were added to the north and west, creating a central courtyard and the adjacent Commandant's House was taken over in1880 for use as offices. Asplund won a competition to redesign the courts in 1913, which was finally completed in 1937. See RIBA132237 for a black and white version of this image.

Royal Festival Hall, South Bank, London, seen from the river

RIBA159641
London County Council. Architects Department
NOTES: See RIBA147204 for a black and white version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE