Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Restoration

View as Grid List
Sort by

Somerset House, Strand, London: the former Royal Society meeting room

RIBA145239
Chambers, Sir William (1723-1796)
NOTES: Somerset House was designed by Sir William Chambers 1776-1796. The north wing was built in 1776-1780. In 1989 this was converted into a new home for the Courtauld Institute of Art by Green Lloyd Architects, which included the provision of galleries for the Courtauld collection and teaching spaces.

Somerset House, Strand, London: detail of ceiling in the former Royal Society meeting room

RIBA145240
Chambers, Sir William (1723-1796)
NOTES: Somerset House was designed by Sir William Chambers 1776-1796. The north wing was built in 1776-1780. In 1989 this was converted into a new home for the Courtauld Institute of Art by Green Lloyd Architects, which included the provision of galleries for the Courtauld collection and teaching spaces.

Somerset House, Strand, London: detail of ceiling in the former Royal Society meeting room

RIBA145241
Chambers, Sir William (1723-1796)
NOTES: Somerset House was designed by Sir William Chambers 1776-1796. The north wing was built in 1776-1780. In 1989 this was converted into a new home for the Courtauld Institute of Art by Green Lloyd Architects, which included the provision of galleries for the Courtauld collection and teaching spaces.

Britannic House, 1 Finsbury Circus, City of London: the Moorgate entrance hall

RIBA145309
Inskip & Jenkins
NOTES: Formerly the headquarters of Anglo-Persian oil, later BP, the building was renovated and restored in 1989 by Peter Inskip and Peter Jenkins. See RIBA121082 for a print version of this image.

Britannic House, 1 Finsbury Circus, City of London: the hallway looking towards the Moorgate entrance hall

RIBA145310
Inskip & Jenkins
NOTES: Formerly the headquarters of Anglo-Persian oil, later BP, the building was renovated and restored in 1989 by Peter Inskip and Peter Jenkins. See RIBA121083 for a print version of this image.

Britannic House, 1 Finsbury Circus, City of London: the head of the spiral staircase leading from the ground floor down to the boardroom

RIBA145311
Inskip & Jenkins
NOTES: Formerly the headquarters of Anglo-Persian oil, later BP, the building was renovated and restored in 1989 by Peter Inskip and Peter Jenkins. See RIBA121098 for the print version of this image.

Britannic House, 1 Finsbury Circus, City of London: the main Lutyens staircase

RIBA145312
Inskip & Jenkins
NOTES: Formerly the headquarters of Anglo-Persian oil, later BP, the building was renovated and restored in 1989 by Peter Inskip and Peter Jenkins. See RIBA121986 for the print version of this image.

Britannic House, 1 Finsbury Circus, City of London: detail of the boardroom recreated in the basement

RIBA145314
Inskip & Jenkins
NOTES: Formerly the headquarters of Anglo-Persian oil, later BP, the building was renovated and restored in 1989 by Peter Inskip and Peter Jenkins. See RIBA121099 for the print version of this image and RIBA145319 for a colour version of this image.

Britannic House, 1 Finsbury Circus, City of London: detail of the corner of the new boardoom

RIBA145315
Inskip & Jenkins
NOTES: Formerly the headquarters of Anglo-Persian oil, later BP, the building was renovated and restored in 1989 by Peter Inskip and Peter Jenkins. See RIBA121100 for the print version of this image.

Britannic House, 1 Finsbury Circus, City of London: the atrium looking towards the roof from below

RIBA145316
Inskip & Jenkins
NOTES: Formerly the headquarters of Anglo-Persian oil, later BP, the building was renovated and restored in 1989 by Peter Inskip and Peter Jenkins. See RIBA121095 for the print version of this image.

Britannic House, 1 Finsbury Circus, City of London: detail of window overlooking Finsbury Circus

RIBA145317
Inskip & Jenkins
NOTES: Formerly the headquarters of Anglo-Persian oil, later BP, the building was renovated and restored in 1989 by Peter Inskip and Peter Jenkins. See RIBA121087 for the print version of this image.

Britannic House, 1 Finsbury Circus, City of London: the new atrium

RIBA145318
Inskip & Jenkins
NOTES: Formerly the headquarters of Anglo-Persian oil, later BP, the building was renovated and restored in 1989 by Peter Inskip and Peter Jenkins. See RIBA121092 for the print version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE