Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Restoration

View as Grid List
Sort by

St Mary's Church, Barnes, London: looking towards the reconstructed east transept

RIBA157490
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: The medieval parish church of St Mary's, Barnes was severely damaged by fire in 1978. Edward Cullinan Architects were responsible for its rebuilding, which was completed in 1984.

St Mary's Church, Barnes, London: looking towards the medieval Langton Chapel from the north-east

RIBA157491
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: The medieval parish church of St Mary's, Barnes was severely damaged by fire in 1978. Edward Cullinan Architects were responsible for its rebuilding, which was completed in 1984.

St Mary's Church, Barnes, London: part elevation of the west transept showing entrance

RIBA157492
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: The medieval parish church of St Mary's, Barnes was severely damaged by fire in 1978. Edward Cullinan Architects were responsible for its rebuilding, which was completed in 1984.

St Mary's Church, Barnes, London: the west transept with entrance door

RIBA157493
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: The medieval parish church of St Mary's, Barnes was severely damaged by fire in 1978. Edward Cullinan Architects were responsible for its rebuilding, which was completed in 1984.

St Mary's Church, Barnes, London: the churchyard with the war memorial in the foreground

RIBA157494
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: The medieval parish church of St Mary's, Barnes was severely damaged by fire in 1978. Edward Cullinan Architects were responsible for its rebuilding, which was completed in 1984.

St Mary's Church, Barnes, London: the new nave showing the roof structure

RIBA157496
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: The medieval parish church of St Mary's, Barnes was severely damaged by fire in 1978. Edward Cullinan Architects were responsible for its rebuilding, which was completed in 1984.

St Mary's Church, Barnes, London: the altar

RIBA157497
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: The medieval parish church of St Mary's, Barnes was severely damaged by fire in 1978. Edward Cullinan Architects were responsible for its rebuilding, which was completed in 1984.

St Mary's Church, Barnes, London: looking north towards the altar

RIBA157506
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: The medieval parish church of St Mary's, Barnes was severely damaged by fire in 1978. Edward Cullinan Architects were responsible for its rebuilding, which was completed in 1984.

Bracken House, Cannon Street, City of London: the top-floor staff restaurant

RIBA157950
Richardson, Sir Albert Edward (1880-1964)
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation. See RIBA147460 for a black and white version of this image.

Bracken House, Cannon Street, City of London: the top-floor staff restaurant

RIBA157951
Richardson, Sir Albert Edward (1880-1964)
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation. See RIBA147461 for a black and white version of this image.

Bracken House, Cannon Street, City of London: the top-floor lift lobby with its glass roof

RIBA157952
Richardson, Sir Albert Edward (1880-1964)
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation. See RIBA147462 for a black and white version of this image.

Bracken House, Cannon Street, City of London: the entrance lobby

RIBA157953
Richardson, Sir Albert Edward (1880-1964)
NOTES: Bracken House was built 1955-1958 for the Financial Times by Richardson. It was one of the first post-War buildings to be listed in 1987 and in 1988-1991 the central part was rebuilt and the building refurbished by Michael Hopkins and Partners for the Obayashi Corporation. See RIBA147464 for a black and white version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE