NOTES: Founded in 1928, Bryanston is a co-educational independent boarding school. Occupying a 400-acre site in North Dorset, the centre of the school is a palatial mansion in red brick banded with Portland stone, designed for the Portman family by Norman Shaw and completed in 1897.
NOTES: This office development was arranged around the landscaped grounds of three historic houses, Eastley End House (late 18th/early 19th century), Meadlake House (a Victorian stable block) and The Grange (late 19th/early 20th century). The retained existing buildings are linked by a series of single-storey structures, except for the executive dining rooms. See RIBA123088 for a black adn white version of this image.