NOTES: Clandon Park was rebuilt in Palladian style for 2nd Lord Onslow by the Venetian-born architect, Giacomo Leoni, c.1730-1733. Work on the interiors continued into the 1740s. The grounds were landscaped by Lancelot 'Capability' Brown in the 1770s.
Greater London Council. Department of Architecture & Civic Design
NOTES: The South Bank Arts Centre, known as the Southbank Centre since 2002, comprises the Royal Festival Hall (completed in 1951), the Queen Elizabeth Hall and the Purcell Room (completed in 1967), and the Hayward Gallery (completed in 1968).