Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Planning

View as Grid List
Sort by

Courts of Justice, Truro, showing how the courthouse sits within the view of the city

RIBA158069
Evans & Shalev
NOTES: See RIBA134267 for a black and white version of this image.

Richmond Riverside, Hill Street and Bridge Street, Richmond upon Thames, London: Heron Square

RIBA158157
Erith & Terry
NOTES: See RIBA134028 for a black and white version of this image.

Richmond Riverside, Hill Street and Bridge Street, Richmond upon Thames, London: looking towards the Town Square

RIBA158164
Erith & Terry
NOTES: See RIBA134038 for a black and white version of this image.

Richmond Riverside, Hill Street and Bridge Street, Richmond upon Thames, London: Castle Square

RIBA158165
Erith & Terry
NOTES: See RIBA134040 for a black and white version of this image.

Kirkton Cottages, Fortingall

RIBA158486
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. See RIBA145340 for a black and white version of this image.

Kirton Cottages, Fortingall

RIBA158487
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. See RIBA145342 for a black and white version of this image.

Fortingall Hotel, Fortingall

RIBA158488
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. See RIBA145343 for a black and white version of this image.

Cottages, Fortingall

RIBA158489
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. See RIBA145345 for a black and white version of this image.

Cottage, Fortingall

RIBA158490
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. See RIBA145347 for a black and white version of this image.

Glenlyon Farmhouse, Fortingall, seen from the south-west

RIBA158491
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. See RIBA145350 for a black and white version of this image.

Fortingall village, seen from a distance

RIBA158492
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. See RIBA145352 for a black and white version of this image.

Glenlyon House, Fortingall

RIBA158493
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. Glenlyon House was orignally built in the late 17th century. In 1729 it was doubled in size and made into an L-plan. With the purchase of the estate by Currie, major alterations were carried out by Dunn & Watson, including the addition of a wing to the north-west and the heightening of the south-west wing. See RIBA145358 for a black and white version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE