Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Planning

View as Grid List
Sort by

Glenlyon Farmstead, Fortingall, seen from the south-east

RIBA145354
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. See RIBA145348 for a black and white version of this image.

Glenlyon Farmhouse, Fortingall, seen from the north-west

RIBA145355
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. See RIBA134349 for a black and white version of this image.

Glenlyon Farmsteading, Fortingall, seen from the west

RIBA145356
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. See RIBA145351 for a black and white version of this image.

Glenlyon Farmsteading, Fortingall: the east elevation

RIBA145357
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland.

Glenlyon House, Fortingall

RIBA145358
Dunn & Watson
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. Glenlyon House was orignally built in the late 17th century. In 1729 it was doubled in size and made into an L-plan. With the purchase of the estate by Currie, major alterations were carried out by Dunn & Watson, including the addition of a wing to the north-west and the heightening of the south-west wing. See RIBA158493 for a colour version of this image.

Policeman's cottage, Fortingall

RIBA145359
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. See RIBA158494 for a colour version of this image.

Casa del Conde de Casa Lombillo, Plaza de la Catedral, Havana

RIBA146205
NOTES: See RIBA155344 for a colour version of this image.

Plaza Vieja, Havana

RIBA146337
NOTES: See RIBA157873 for a colour version of this image.

Alban Gate, 125 London Wall, City of London: view of Monkwell Square

RIBA147363
Terry Farrell & Company
NOTES: See RIBA147368 for a colour version of this image.

Alban Gate, 125 London Wall, City of London: view of Monkwell Square

RIBA147367
Terry Farrell & Company
NOTES: See RIBA147364 for a black and white version of this image.

Alban Gate, 125 London Wall, City of London

RIBA147368
Terry Farrell & Company
NOTES: See RIBA147363 for a black and white version of this image.

Houses, Y Groes, Rhiwbina Garden Village, Cardiff

RIBA148826
Unwin, Sir Raymond (1863-1940)
NOTES: The plans for Rhiwbina Garden Village were drawn up by Raymond Unwin in 1912 for the Cardiff Workers' Co-operative Garden Village Society Ltd, for an estate of 300 houses. The group of semi-detached pairs seen here were designed by Alfred Hughes Mottram.
Close
)
CLOSE