Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Planning

View as Grid List
Sort by

Cottage, Fortingall

RIBA158490
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. See RIBA145347 for a black and white version of this image.

Glenlyon Farmhouse, Fortingall, seen from the south-west

RIBA158491
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. See RIBA145350 for a black and white version of this image.

Fortingall village, seen from a distance

RIBA158492
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. See RIBA145352 for a black and white version of this image.

Glenlyon House, Fortingall

RIBA158493
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. Glenlyon House was orignally built in the late 17th century. In 1729 it was doubled in size and made into an L-plan. With the purchase of the estate by Currie, major alterations were carried out by Dunn & Watson, including the addition of a wing to the north-west and the heightening of the south-west wing. See RIBA145358 for a black and white version of this image.

Policeman's cottage, Fortingall

RIBA158494
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. See RIBA145359 for a black and white version of this image.

Cottages on the Glenlyon Estate, Fortingall, Perthshire

RIBA158495
MacLaren, James Marjoribanks (1853-1890)
NOTES: The Perthshire village of Fortingall was built between 1890 and 1891 for shipowner Sir Donald Currie, who had bought the Glenlyon Estate, including the village, in 1885. It was designed by James M MacLaren and remains an important example of Arts and Crafts vernacular architecture in Scotland. See RIBA81788 for a black and white version of this image.

Prickshaw Village, Broadley, Lancashire

RIBA158952
Deakin, Tony
NOTES: Prickshaw Village is a stone-built hamlet on the Pennines, which housed a thriving textile community in the early and mid-19th century. It became derelict in the 1960s, but was brought back to life in 1989 by Rochdale Borough Council, who comissioned a firm of local builders, who in turn commissioned the architect Tony Deakin. It was given a Civic Trust award in 1994, for the sensitivity of the restoration in 1994. See RIBA149094 for a black and white version of this image.

Prickshaw Village, Broadley, Lancashire

RIBA158953
Deakin, Tony
NOTES: Prickshaw Village is a stone-built hamlet on the Pennines, which housed a thriving textile community in the early and mid-19th century. It became derelict in the 1960s, but was brought back to life in 1989 by Rochdale Borough Council, who comissioned a firm of local builders, who in turn commissioned the architect Tony Deakin. It was given a Civic Trust award in 1994, for the sensitivity of the restoration in 1994. See RIBA149095 for a black and white version of this image.

Prickshaw Village, Broadley, Lancashire

RIBA158954
Deakin, Tony
NOTES: Prickshaw Village is a stone-built hamlet on the Pennines, which housed a thriving textile community in the early and mid-19th century. It became derelict in the 1960s, but was brought back to life in 1989 by Rochdale Borough Council, who comissioned a firm of local builders, who in turn commissioned the architect Tony Deakin. It was given a Civic Trust award in 1994, for the sensitivity of the restoration in 1994. See RIBA149096 for a black and white version of this image.

Prickshaw Village, Broadley, Lancashire

RIBA158955
Deakin, Tony
NOTES: Prickshaw Village is a stone-built hamlet on the Pennines, which housed a thriving textile community in the early and mid-19th century. It became derelict in the 1960s, but was brought back to life in 1989 by Rochdale Borough Council, who comissioned a firm of local builders, who in turn commissioned the architect Tony Deakin. It was given a Civic Trust award in 1994, for the sensitivity of the restoration in 1994. See RIBA149097 for a black and white version of this image.

Prickshaw Village, Broadley, Lancashire

RIBA158956
Deakin, Tony
NOTES: Prickshaw Village is a stone-built hamlet on the Pennines, which housed a thriving textile community in the early and mid-19th century. It became derelict in the 1960s, but was brought back to life in 1989 by Rochdale Borough Council, who comissioned a firm of local builders, who in turn commissioned the architect Tony Deakin. It was given a Civic Trust award in 1994, for the sensitivity of the restoration in 1994. See RIBA149098 for a black and white version of this image.

Prickshaw Village, Broadley, Lancashire

RIBA158957
Deakin, Tony
NOTES: Prickshaw Village is a stone-built hamlet on the Pennines, which housed a thriving textile community in the early and mid-19th century. It became derelict in the 1960s, but was brought back to life in 1989 by Rochdale Borough Council, who comissioned a firm of local builders, who in turn commissioned the architect Tony Deakin. It was given a Civic Trust award in 1994, for the sensitivity of the restoration in 1994. See RIBA149099 for a black and white version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE