NOTES: This monument, one of a series dedicated to the Fettiplaces in the church, was erected by Sir Edmund (d.1613) and includes reclining effigies of himself on the top tier, and his father and grandfather below.
NOTES: This was built as a private chapel-of-ease in 1741-1743 for John Cossins of Redland Court, the local manor house, but was not consecrated until 1790. The chapel became a parish church when a parish was formed at Redland in 1942.
NOTES: Clandon Park was rebuilt in Palladian style for 2nd Lord Onslow by the Venetian-born architect, Giacomo Leoni, c.1730-1733. Work on the interiors continued into the 1740s. The grounds were landscaped by Lancelot 'Capability' Brown in the 1770s.