NOTES: Sir Charles Barry was responsible for the remodelling of Trentham Hall in phases between 1834 and 1849. From the Moulton-Barrett Volume (p. 191), a volume of originals and tracings of office drawings collected by Octavius Barrett during the time he worked in Barry's office.
SOURCE: Hermann Muthesius. Die Englische Baukunst der Gegenwart (Leipzig: Cosmos, 1900), pl. 92 NOTES: This shipping office was built for the White Star Company and later became the Pacific Steam Navigation Building. It was later known as Albion House.