Sort by Position Name: A to Z Created on Name: Z to A Price: Low to High Price: High to Low
NOTES: This railway carriage was built by the London and North-Western Railway and became part of the National Railway Museum collection in York, in 1975.
Ernest George & Peto
Williams-Ellis, Sir Clough (1883-1978)
NOTES: Llangoed Castle dates from 1632.
Smythson, John (d. 1634)
W. Walker & Sons
SOURCE: [Designs of furniture] (London, 187-), pl. 13
Arnold, William (fl. 1595-1637)
NOTES: The house was built for Sir Edward Phelips between 1598 and 1601.The architect is thought to have been William Arnold. The door seen in the photograph originally belonged to the parlour.
Johnson, Thomas (1714-c. 1779)
SOURCE: Chippendale's one hundred and thirty-three designs of interior decorations in the Old French & antique styles (London, 1834), pl. 29 NOTES: Despite the attribution to Chippendale, all the designs were by Thomas Johnson.
Cottart, Pierre (fl. 1650-1685)
SOURCE: Pierre Cottart. Nouveaux desseins de lambris de menuiserie a panneaux de glace (Paris, 170-?), pl. 4
SOURCE: Simeon Rayner. The History and antiquities of Haddon Hall (Derby, 1836), pl. 10