Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Panelling

View as Grid List
Sort by

Former Court House (Town Hall), Market Place, St Albans: the toplit courtoom

RIBA152474
Smith, George (1782-1869)
NOTES: Town Hall and former court house, it was converted into a museum and art gallery in 2016-2018 by John McAslan & Partners. See RIBA158516 for a colour version of this image.

Former Court House (Town Hall), Market Place, St Albans: the courtroom, defendant's box

RIBA152475
Smith, George (1782-1869)
NOTES: Town Hall and former court house, it was converted into a museum and art gallery in 2016-2018 by John McAslan & Partners.

Former Court House (Town Hall), Market Place, St Albans: the courtroom looking towards the bench

RIBA152476
Smith, George (1782-1869)
NOTES: Town Hall and former court house, it was converted into a museum and art gallery in 2016-2018 by John McAslan & Partners. See RIBA158517 for a colour version of this image.

Former Court House (Town Hall), Market Place, St Albans: the stairs leading to the cells

RIBA152477
Smith, George (1782-1869)
NOTES: Town Hall and former court house, it was converted into a museum and art gallery in 2016-2018 by John McAslan & Partners.

Former Court House (Town Hall), Market Place, St Albans

RIBA152479
Smith, George (1782-1869)
NOTES: Town Hall and former court house, it was converted into a museum and art gallery in 2016-2018 by John McAslan & Partners.

Former Court House (Town Hall), Market Place, St Albans: the courtroom

RIBA152480
Smith, George (1782-1869)
NOTES: Town Hall and former court house, it was converted into a museum and art gallery in 2016-2018 by John McAslan & Partners. See RIBA158519 for a colour version of this image.

Former Court House (Town Hall), Market Place, St Albans: panel with the Royal coat of arms above

RIBA152481
Smith, George (1782-1869)
NOTES: Town Hall and former court house, it was converted into a museum and art gallery in 2016-2018 by John McAslan & Partners.

Nos 10 and 11 Downing Street, Westminster, London: an anteroom at no. 10 showing a fireplace by Soane

RIBA153861
Soane, Sir John (1753-1837)
NOTES: Nos 10 and 11 originally date from the late 17th century (1670s-1680s), but were substantially rebuilt by William Kent from 1732-1735 when the buildings became part of the Office of Works, for which Soane was the attached architect. Soane carried out alterations on the two properties from 1824-1826.

Nos 10 and 11 Downing Street, Westminster, London: detail of panelling in the no. 10 anteroom

RIBA153862
Soane, Sir John (1753-1837)
NOTES: Nos 10 and 11 originally date from the late 17th century (1670s-1680s), but were substantially rebuilt by William Kent from 1732-1735 when the buildings became part of the Office of Works, for which Soane was the attached architect. Soane carried out alterations on the two properties from 1824-1826.

Nos 10 and 11 Downing Street, Westminster, London: an anteroom at no. 10 showing a fireplace by Soane

RIBA153863
Soane, Sir John (1753-1837)
NOTES: Nos 10 and 11 originally date from the late 17th century (1670s-1680s), but were substantially rebuilt by William Kent from 1732-1735 when the buildings became part of the Office of Works, for which Soane was the attached architect. Soane carried out alterations on the two properties from 1824-1826.

Nos 10 and 11 Downing Street, Westminster, London: an anteroom at no. 10 by Soane

RIBA153864
Soane, Sir John (1753-1837)
NOTES: Nos 10 and 11 originally date from the late 17th century (1670s-1680s), but were substantially rebuilt by William Kent from 1732-1735 when the buildings became part of the Office of Works, for which Soane was the attached architect. Soane carried out alterations on the two properties from 1824-1826.

Nos 10 and 11 Downing Street, Westminster, London: the dining room at no. 10 by Soane

RIBA153865
Soane, Sir John (1753-1837)
NOTES: Nos 10 and 11 originally date from the late 17th century (1670s-1680s), but were substantially rebuilt by William Kent from 1732-1735 when the buildings became part of the Office of Works, for which Soane was the attached architect. Soane carried out alterations on the two properties from 1824-1826.
Close
)
CLOSE