Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Panelling

View as Grid List
Sort by

Abbot Hall, Kendal, Cumbria: detail of the drawing room panelling, with its Rococo plasterwork

RIBA148648
Carr, John, of York (1723-1807)
NOTES: The house has been attributed to John Carr of York. It was converted into an art gallery in 1962, but has been restored to a more domestic appearance in 1993. See RIBA157177 for a colour version of this image.

William Kent House, 22 Arlington Street, Westminster: detail of dado and panelled door in the Great Room

RIBA148658
Kent, William (1685?-1748)
NOTES: The house was built 1740-1750 for Henry Pelham. It was restored 1977-1981 by Stone, Toms & Partners, with Donald Insall & Associates as consultants. See RIBA157223 for a colour version of this image.

Blackwell, near Bowness-on-Windermere, Cumbria: detail of the billiard room recess with peacock frieze above

RIBA148729
Scott, Mackay Hugh Baillie (1865-1945)
NOTES: See RIBA159311 for a colour version of this image.

Blackwell, near Bowness-on-Windermere, Cumbria: the white parlour

RIBA148732
Scott, Mackay Hugh Baillie (1865-1945)
NOTES: See RIBA159314 for a colour version of this image.

Marble Hill, Twickenham, London: detail of door panelling in the main stair hall

RIBA148960
Morris, Roger (1695-1749)
NOTES: See RIBA157205 for a colour version of this image.

Pallant House, North Pallant, Chichester: the dining room with its oak boarding

RIBA149050
NOTES: See RIBA157094 for a colour version of this image.

Pallant House, North Pallant, Chichester: detail of panelled door

RIBA149057
NOTES: See RIBA157101 for a colour version of this image.

Peckover House, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire: detail of door and overdoor

RIBA149086
NOTES: See RIBA157127 for a colour version of this image.

St Andrew's Church, Roker, Sunderland: detail of oak panelling showing boards of uneven width

RIBA150048
Prior, Edward Schroeder (1852-1932)
NOTES: The church was designed by E. S. Prior and A. Randall Wells, who had been Lethaby's Clerk of Works at Brockhampton (1904). Many of the fixtures and fittings are by Ernest Gimson, notably the oak panelled chancel and the oak choir stalls. See RIBA155510 for a colour version of this image.

Exning House, Newmarket: detail of panelling

RIBA151119
Webb, Philip Speakman (1831-1915)
NOTES: Exning House was originally built by Francis Shepheard in 1734 possibly to the design of the mason, Andrews Jelfe. In 1896 it was altered and extended to the north by Philip Webb. In 1948 it became a home for the elderly and was renamed Glanely Rest and remained so until the 1960s. It has since been subdivided and converted into three separate properties. See RIBA157090 for a colour version of this image.

St Andrew's Church, Roker, Sunderland: detail of oak panelling showing boards of uneven width

RIBA155510
Prior, Edward Schroeder (1852-1932)
NOTES: The church was designed by E. S. Prior and A. Randall Wells, who had been Lethaby's Clerk of Works at Brockhampton (1904). Many of the fixtures and fittings are by Ernest Gimson, notably the oak panelled chancel and the oak choir stalls. See RIBA150048 for a black and white version of this image.

Double Villa, Mansion House Road, Langside, Glasgow: the drawing room on the first floor

RIBA155733
Thomson, Alexander 'Greek' (1817-1875)
NOTES: The Double Villa was a pair of villas situated between two parallel roads, Mansion House Road and Millbrae Road, identical in plan, except Janus like, one entrance faced onto Mansion Road and the other faced onto Millbrae Road. See RIBA130270 for a black and white version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE