Sort by Position Name: A to Z Created on Name: Z to A Price: Low to High Price: High to Low
NOTES: This is probably a student drawing.
NOTES: The Church of St Martin, Knebworth was designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens and was consecrated in 1915. It was completed to its present design in 1964 by Sir Albert Richardson.
NOTES: St. David's Home was established in 1918 to provide care and lodgings for disabled ex-servicemen and was housed in a former residence of the Duke of Kent originally known as Castle Hill Lodge or Kent House.
NOTES: The Coffee Rooms were designed and completed by Busby in 1811. Designs for lunettes by J. G. Bubb and the 'Apollonicon', a form of harmonium manufactured by Flight & Robson, were not executed.
NOTES: The screen dates from the 1530s while the organ was built in 1605 by Thomas Dallam but enlarged and altered in the course of the century and again in the 19th century.