NOTES: The church was built in 1313-1315, but was heavily altered in the 16th and 17th centuries. The high altar is attributed to the brothers Bartolomeo and Pietro Ghetti and is dated to the late 17th century (c. 1673-1700).
NOTES: Voysey designed a 'cottage piano' for his wife in 1902; a drawing of this piano is in the RIBA Drawings Collection. This design was slightly altered by Voysey and put into commercial production by the piano firm of Collard & Collard and first exhibited at the 1903 Arts & Crafts Exhibition.
NOTES: The building of the cathedral comprised three main periods; from 1072-1092; 1191 to c. 1250; and 1256 to c. 1300, with some alterations and additions to the towers in the 14th and 15th centuries.