NOTES: Pelli's tower, One Canada Square, is the centrepiece of the Canary Wharf development. The architects of the curved 20 Cabot Square were Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates. Heron Quays, in the foreground and not part of Canary Wharf, was by Nicholas Lacey Jobst & Partners.
NOTES: St Pancras Station opened in 1868 while the hotel, also known as the Midland Grand Hotel, opened in 1874. The latter was built for the eponymous railway company to receive travellers through the adjacent St Pancras Station. It was converted into offices in 1935.